_DanielPlayzMC_ Spamming and Capital Letters!

RedstonerBlames → _DanielPlayzMC_ Spamming and Capital Letters!

SOLVED

So… There’s this DanielPlayzMC, and is annoying.

Description

DanielPlayzMC decides to spam chat, with capitals. Following up, he says it’s impossible to get kicked right then and there.

Failed attempts

I told him, after the first time he spammed, to stop.

There is no location; this is the minecraft chat

Time

Time(span) of the incident. UTC/GMT is 02:47:06 2015/6/3

Grief

No Grief, Except for chat greifing.

Proof

Please post video evidence/screenshots if available Here we go! Oops! Oops! Oops!

Can someone else confirm the issues you’re having? @Deeedo @eli10237 @Speedyviolinist

Yeah. Pretty rude. “No mods in the game no getting kicked from server” is just awfully dis respectful. And deliberately SPAMMING CAPS.
Has he done this before and did he carry on after you took the screenshot? If he has/did, I would consider a short tempban as this was clearly deliberate.
I would consider a longer tempban.
Yeah this sort of rule break needs to be punished, caps and spam in chat is normally dealt with by a kick or short temp ban but this incident seems to display not only a total disregard for the rules, but also a desire to disrupt other players enjoyment on the server. I will give him a 3 day ban to think over what he did and hopefully realise this sort of behaviour isn’t acceptable.
Yes @PyjamaL1ama He did keep on going. I just didn’t have enough time to upload all of the screenies
There, Updated. Nyx -> “I’ll reporting” XD

@Nyx OK :/

@Dico200 @Ionwolfhelm by ‘short’ I meant about what you suggested. 3 days seems adequate.

Well this is against the rules a short tempban will learn him a lesson