About Deeedo. Sup.

Off topicIntroduce yourself! → About Deeedo. Sup.

hai, I love u peeps so I’m making this random ish thread about me. seriously this server is fantastic and the community is splendid. thanks for an awesome experience so far everyone. I’m thanking even the jerks and ddosers that have been banned because they have taught me how NOT to act. XD haha >:D

obvi I like redstone cause why would I be in this server if I didn’t??? I like binary and logic but I suckz at it.OOH. I used to be OBSESSED with soup pvp. (I was actually pretty good) I used to just place redstone torches and wiring around TOTALLY RANDOM hoping it did something. I liked redstone. but sucked. then I realized I was a fool and looked up the basics. now, redstone is bae.

relationship status: …pizza! o.O

my life motto: “never trust a plastic hippo.”

Favorite riddle: If you were in a rowboat without any oars, how many wheels would it take to get to the moon and how many pancakes would you need?

Answer: Green.

Side note: irl, I have been a parkour freerunner tracer magician artist author pianist vocalist actor runner biker basketball player baseball player tennis player author video gamer tap dancer hip hop dancer.

gender: I’m a uni-male. —-»> (Males that have the unicorn horn on their head) >:D

Side note: irl, I have been a parkour freerunner tracer magician artist author pianist vocalist actor runner biker basketball player baseball player tennis player author video gamer tap dancer hip hop dancer.

Author? I bet the editors had a hard job adding in commas to your work xD

dang it @PyjamaL1ama no one cares about their commas in chill forums like this one >:D ok so it’s funny because in my writing I actually tend to put TOO MANY commas xDD
I suggest that you copy this into your about me section :D