JamInAJar

RedstonerAppeals → JamInAJar

SOLVED

Type of ban / demotion

<permanent or temporary (permanent, don’t know how long I’ve been banned)>

Ban/Demotion

Reason; I was banned for being a complete asshole e.g. disrespecting staff that I called friends what where also trying to help me form getting banned. I would like to apologise to all of staff for putting up with my shit and stupid remarks

What I have done wrong

I broke a couple of rules. but mainly I was just being a dick to staff, I used my trusted rank has a mask trying to push the limits to staff, I deserved what I got to be honest and for that I am truly sorry.

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

you where not wrong for banning I would like to re-join an amazing community I was once apart of. I miss the jokes we had I even got a nick name from staff that stuck with my account JamInAJar I would never give this account up because it was special to me. So basically I would like to say sorry!.

+.5, Some kind of demote or punishment, but I think he should be unbanned at some point and that doesn’t have to be now

Good appeal James, IF we did decide to unban you I hope you realise you would need to really prove yourself. In your favour no one thing you did was done to directly harm the server, just a whole bunch of silly little rule breaks and ill advised comments really that eventually left us with no other option (we really hoped you would have learned your lesson when we demoted you).

I would consider unbanning you and putting you on probation, maybe at member level, with the understanding that one mistake could result in a permanent ban with NO chance of appeal. I would appreciate getting other peoples opinions on this.

I agree with Ion, I think should be unbannd but then demoted to member, and given a second chance.
Indeed, I agree with Ion and Doom. James isn’t all bad as he has been seen doing the right thing at some surprising times. He should be given one last chance.
Yes, I agree with Doom, Ion and Pj. You should be unbanned but, one mistake results to a permaban with nlo chance of getting back on Redstoner.
We awl dew! Come back jammy!!
Its good to see you coming back, I hope you can enjoy playing here again :)
So will I be getting unbanned ? sorry to put it blunt
still under discussion james, expect an answer in a day or two
Thank for the inform ion, I just hope it’s a yes so I can show you guys I’ve grown up. Saying its simple that’s why I want to come back to this server to prove its not just words.
OK now unbanned, don’t let us or yourself down pls James.
This thread is locked.