The gallery

RedstonerBuilding → The gallery

Hey fellas, im trying to speed up the making of the gallery and adding things to it, so it can be released to the public. Any volunteers are welcome just talk to a mod/admin to get you started building there!

If no staff is online then you can make things on your plot and it can be copyed over! The more we put on a plot about one subject, the better. So make as much as you can.

because i am not builder+ and it is still in beta what can you all see on the gallery?

what can you all see on the gallery?

You will see various redstone devices made by people in the community, and some areas will explain how they all work.

I would indubitably want to help y’all. I just don’t know my point of expertise… If I have one. :p

My plots consist of a mix of absolutely everything. Just lemme know if there is something I can do.

i would not mind helping with building the gallery if that is what yo meant.
Is this gallery still a thing? I would love to help since I have some good designs.

I wouldnt mind helping with building the gallery, so when me and Armadillo28’s 5x5 is done, we will put it on the gallery!

==EDIT!==, Dicu is also helping us make the bottom

@ArhurValk I helped making the bottom too

@yop_tropix true fact.

I just didnt know at the time of editing it.

So…. i’m added to the gallery but how do I get there?
All the names of the plots in the gallery is deleted
How do I get added to the gallery?!
i will contribute to it
necroposting isnt banned
Would you like a cup of tea with your Necropost @gamepatrol502 ?
@pigman239 it isnt when the person adds something relevant. This person doesnt add anything relevant, and ontop of that, the project is closed.
@pigman239 Doesn’t matter, still annoying as fuck.
Well if it annoys u then you shouldn’t go out of your way to come and look at it and post your views on it. I am trying to say I will build the gallery if no1 else wAnts to. That is perfectly valid. So do not insult me because your life is so sad you sit on the website all day and wait for some1 to necropost. Really… that is just sad and I almost feel sorry for you. And @FoggyIO I like the joke but it isn’t necroposting. It is perfectly valid and I do not see why you had to get involved. And anyway necropost takes the thread of topic. I have looked and 43% of all threads have gone of topic because people go out of there way to make a stupid point. Do you need to run around and say necropost every 5 minutes? Ask your self that as up seem to have so much spare time on your hands.
Well if it annoys u then you shouldn’t go out of your way to come and look at it and post your views on it. I am trying to say I will build the gallery if no1 else wAnts to. That is perfectly valid. So do not insult me because your life is so sad you sit on the website all day and wait for some1 to necropost. Really… that is just sad and I almost feel sorry for you. And @FoggyIO I like the joke but it isn’t necroposting. It is perfectly valid and I do not see why you had to get involved. And anyway necropost takes the thread of topic. I have looked and 43% of all threads have gone of topic because people go out of there way to make a stupid point by saying nekropostR!!! Do you need to run around and say necropost every 5 minutes? Ask your self that as up seem to have so much spare time on your hands.
This thread is locked.