Something that shows that you are busy

ArchivesFeature requests → Something that shows that you are busy

SOLVED

Does anyone else have that, when you are in a deep concentration and you don’t really want to be bothered?

I have an idea:

What if there is a special command you type that shows you are not responding to /tpa’s and such, a bit like /afk, I think maybe it can show up in /list or when you /msg or /tpa(here) someone who is in a deep concentration that it gives you a message about it.

I would like to see some opinions about this, and if this is possible.

Cookie

Reopened Feb 6th, 2016

This is a very good idea actually! But I dont think I personally would use it, since I am mod. Tho I approve on this idea. :D

that shows you aren’t responding to tpas

I have tptoggle on all the time since tpas spam my screen a bit :p

Yeah I agree with this, when I’m redstoning or helping someone, I get people bugging me with issues a mod isn’t supposed to deal with and they’re practically trying to bug me for the fun of it, which irritates me greatly.

And mabe it’s good to ask @Dico200 aswell, if this idea is possible.
@CookieRedstone I`m having the same problem. I did /ignore, but thats only for one person. What Im thinking is like /busy or /norequest.
I think it would be a good idea. When someone tpa’s to you it says something like. (This person may not respond to your request as they are busy). Or something like that. Very smart Idea Cookie :)

Off-topic chat messages bother my concentration, and maybe others' too. The chat messages can be hidden in deep concentration mode until you’ll be mentioned in the chat. In this case, the message won’t make a pop sound but you will see your name in it.

What do you think? :P

Let me make this
@Curs3d that was fast. I’ll work on this plugin too tommorow (hopefully)
@FullyStealth Why would you want to work on something someone clearly said they were working on? Besides, it’s almost done. There are plenty of other suggestions on the forums for you, as you quite well know.
@Curs3d Why not? Considering I am out of plugin ideas.

:D

Tell me when this is done, then I can mark it as solved

@FullyStealth because I am working on this and I do not want you feeding off of my ideas. As I said, there are 6 pages (or more) of plugin ideas on the forums. Now let me eat my soup. And work on this.
@Curs3d Fine, I’m too busy studying spanish anyways so yeah. Now lets stop necroposting.
@CookieManors Done by the way. Forgot to say :P
Marked as solved, it has been implemented

Reopened thread, I want an addition to this plugin.

Okay, so I’ve reopened this post with a reason, it’s a simple one. Everytime I do /busy on and then leave, and I come back the day after, it still leaves me in busy mode, the eveyone tells me to unbusy and that is very annoying. So my request is basicly to put you out of busy mode upon leaving/rejoining, so you don’t forget to unbusy every time you leave.

-Cookie

Thanks cookie xDDD
Unless anyone has something to add, I’m marking this as solved again, thanks @Curs3d :)