Im sorry guys, bai ;_;

RedstonerOther → Im sorry guys, bai ;_;

I didn’t want to do this, I’m sorry. I am resigning from my place in the staff team as moderator because right now I have a lot going on irl that I need to take clean up. I just need some time to sort it out. It has been a great time being part of the staff team of this truly awesome community. I might be active, but not talkative. This might take me 2 weeks, a month, 4 months, or even over a year to sort out. I’ll miss you ;)

Been nice having you here Jonny, will miss ya :C

Good luck in the future.

Sad to see you go ;-;

Oh hell no jonny ur not leaving ur coming right fucking back i dont want to lose u u where the one who gave me fucking builder and seeing u go breaks my hart i kinda hate some staff but i can just go along with em well sometimes but jonny remember this: gl with ur irl shit and we will always remember and love u

~Burger

Bye Jonny, that’s been a fantastic time with you (': (sorry i suck with these things)

Que (When I see you again) It’s been a long day without you my friend And I’ll tell you all about it when I see you again We’ve come a long way from where we began Oh I’ll tell you all about it when I see you again When I see you again Damn who knew all the planes we flew Good things we’ve been through That I’ll be standing right here Talking to you about another path I Know we loved to hit the road and laugh But something told me that it wouldn’t last Had to switch up look at things different see the bigger picture Those were the days hard work forever pays now I see you in a better place How could we not talk about family when family’s all that we got? Everything I went through you were standing there by my side And now you gonna be with me for the last ride

;-;

Bye my little jonnu jannus :C
Sorry to see you go, mate :C You were a great mod. Hope you can settle things right irl :)
Jannu :C sad to see you go, good luck cleaning up your life.

well lemme sing a song: Adele - Skyfall

This is the end Hold your breath and count to ten Feel the earth move again here my heart burst again. For this is the end, I’ve drowned and dreamed this moment. So overdue, I owe them Swept away, I’m stolen

Let the skyfall when it crumbles, We will stand tall or face it all together Let the skyfall when it crumbles, We will stand tall or face it all together At skyfall (2x)

Skyfall is where we start a thousand miles and poles apart Where worlds collide and days are dark You may have my number, you can take my name But you’ll never have my heart.

Let the skyfall when it crumbles, We will stand tall or face it all together Let the skyfall when it crumbles, We will stand tall or face it all together At skyfall

Let the skyfall when it crumbles, We will stand tall Let the skyfall, when we crumbles, We will stand tall

Where you go I go, What you see I see, I know I’ll never be without the security Are your loving arms keeping me from harm Put your hand in my hand and we’ll stand.

Let the skyfall when it crumbles, We will stand tall or face it all together Let the skyfall when we crumbles, We will stand tall or face it all together At skyfall

Let the sky fall, We will stand tall let the skyfall Let the skyfall

that took me 2 hours :D

jonny u made veryone sad but we all still love you

I wanna thank you for the following things:Giving me builder helping me al those times being jonny having some great comments to assholes

all and all we love you <3