My version of Lorem Ipsum: From an old 2600 newspaper, mixed up and scrambled.

Off topicOther → My version of Lorem Ipsum: From an old 2600 newspaper, mixed up and scrambled.

My version of Lorem Ipsum. It’s from an old newspaper, with sentences cut in half and scrambled; all words are intact though, so it’s good for Frequency Analysis testing. Please share so other cryptanalysts don’t have to make this stuff themselves!

sneak into the access space behind the bank of 3C switchboards and push the cords slowly up towards the Operators. The screams and commotion caused by a tip, ring, and sleeve "snake" is the way that the Skyline people handled it. In early June, we got a call telling us that their sophisticated equipment detected hackers trying to guess a code by scanning numerically. They said our code would soon be discovered, so they were going to give us a new one and are very upset at losing it. Our new eight digit one is very difficult to remember and nowhere near as fun. Many big companies would. Gotta give them credit for trying. keep verification secret from anyone beyond telco employees. But as phone phreaks should know that is quite impossible. There are two types of operators that do verifications. "0" (TSPS) for local verifications and IO (INWARD) operators for verifications beyond your NPA. the you will hear a beep and you will be on the line. You won't understand what anyone is saying because everything is scrambled. The verification will last about thirty seconds. Then you will be beeped out and finally disconnected.

I’m probably going to add some more later. Gerbilt!

Um coo. Why exactly should one use that one instead?
Frequency analysis.