Donator Features

ArchivesFeature requests → Donator Features

CLOSED

Hey guys its me Jack! Today I have a request for Donor features. I was thinking like Donor+s should get CC(Color Chat), and an extra plot. Donors would just get an extra plot or something like that. I`m thinking this is a good idea becuase I know a few other people feel that donors should get more. Also Ive donated $20 to the server, and then I just thought ‘Why dont donors get more?’. I also think it would bring more income to the server because people will want the feature.

So I have a few options if its yes:

Option ==1== Donors get an extra plot, and donor+s get an extra plot and color chat.** Option ==2== **Keep it the same** Option ==3== **Donor+s get extra features, and donors are left alone. Option ==3== All features above are for Member+, or Builder+. (You choose) ==If you think yes== ==say Yes:reason==

I think this is a pretty good idea
Personally for me, I’m not really sold on the whole idea of this since you could be a guest, and have colored chat or an extra plot. So for me, I’m with option ==2==.
Mojang specifically used the example of donators getting an additional plot as violating the EULA.
  1. I’m not zorm

2. For anyone who wants it, here’s the article I was referencing

My problem wuth an extra plot other than disobeying the eula, is that a trusted member would get 4 plots which is absurd, i already think three is too many especially considering that thay have access to trusted world. Giving visitors color chat doesnt sound like a good idea. Sheep (aka Jomo) is opposed to giving people perks for donating which doesnt make sense to me, its another reason for people to wabt to donate.

Maybe if we gave donors something like access to /lol, but sence only members and visitors would benefit from that, we need something more. Ideas anyone?

I think donors already have enough perks really :/
@PyjamaL1ama Like what?

@PyjamaL1ama

There’s literally 3 things that donators get, and the only thing that isn’t essentially a “thank you” is being able to get a nickname, which afaik every else can get as well.

alt text

everyone

Trusted+ is not everyone -.-

Also you can get colored chat, but really this is just unneeded. Option 2
Yah true @Pandoh
I think that this is against EULA to provide those kinds of things, but maybe a chat color can be a nice idea
We can give donors an extra plot, if we give other players the option to get an extra plot for ‘soft’ currency. For example, we could give non-donators an extra plot as well in return for playing on the server for a total of 200 hours. (At the moment I don’t know how to achieve this without doing it manually)

Technically, we could give donors an extra plot and we could give other players an extra plot if they have played for 200 000 hours, so basically, donors get an extra plot and non-donors don’t xD

Well for me its gonna be option 2 anyways, so it doesn’t matter. Sheep explained well.