Typo, Donor status, Avatar issues

ArchivesWebsite problems & bugs → Typo, Donor status, Avatar issues

SOLVED

After wandering about the website for a little while, I couldn’t help but notice minor problems. The first one is not exactly a bug, but a typo. The reason why I am reporting it is because it will make things look a bit better(and I think this is agreeable upon). Not sure 100% it’s a typo, but it says “sourec” when I think it is supposed to say “souce”.

typo

It in under info > website FAQ.

The next problem I’ve encountered is that the website does not show my donation dollar sign. Not exactly sure if this is a bug or not, but on other occasions my profile photo ceaces to appear sometimes(shown in the picture below, but with BramvdGiessen). Back to the dollar sign(example below with cheetie’s profile). I have indeed donated to the server and I plan on donating more in the future :D On no occasion have I seen a dollar sign next to my name(might only be me?) I have used both my iOS and PC which yield the same result. Not sure if it is manually ir automatically added, but maybe you could help me out.

donation

Hopefully I have done the photo thing right, and if I haven’t, I will make my best attempt at recorrecting my error. I know there is a format that is encouraged to be used, but I have decided against it as these problems are different(but I thought fit best into the bug category of the forums).

PS: Great website! I see how hard you’ve worked on it and wish it the best!

This is my updated post. I failed to make images work right, so I just added imgur links.

I edited the post a second time just to ensure that I can get my point across that I understand and have read the “how to report bugs” post but have intentionally decided that it’s format is not fitting for the minor problems my post covers.

With Kindest Reguards, chloetherat

Ok :D very glad it helps, and will make sure to remember that for the future.

Also, with the page loading, my iPhone stays like that a lot, and doesn’t appear to have any other effect on the occasion that the page has fully loaded. The same thing happens on my PC as well so that’s not the problem. It is reacurring, but it doesn’t really matter to me, so it’s all good :D