Tannerredstoner: Griefing

RedstonerAppeals → Tannerredstoner: Griefing

CLOSED

==Tannerredstoner emailed me to do this for him== ==So I have nothing to do with this==

Type of ban / demotion

Temporary; 7 Days

Ban/Demotion reason

Banned for griefing, and lying to staff.

What I have done wrong

I have done nothing.

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

Coolmanoz07 said it was ok.

==Me @JacksArt wants nothing to do with this. I dont have anything to do with this. Tannerredstoner emailed me this. ( I added the red marks )==

Tanner really needs to sign-up and confirm his email for just this sort of situation. I am aware of the incident that lead to this but I didn’t personally look into it so will leave any judgement to those who did.
You both said that it was each other so someone seems to be lying! You are lucky Igaming has decided to not care because it would have been a perm ban! Thank Igaming for saving you!

Tanner, your tempban has been decided after a long disscussion. The “grief” you performed is not the only reason to your tempban, you cannot say you did nothing. The offending attitude and the uncooperation both of you guys (tanner and coolmanoz) showed right after the incident is, I think, the main reason since IGamings didn’t care about you guys. Consider yourself as lucky, you’re not permabanned.

By the way

@JacksArt your last post is kinda unnecessary dude, just pointing out what Val had linked doesn’t really add anything. While I would encourage you to report any wrong doings, the discussion regarding what punishment is or isn’t needed for any given situation is better left to staff as they have access to more information on such matters.

@tannerredstoner I am satisfied that this issue has been dealt with and I agree with Killa and Valsim, I think you are lucky to only have a temporary ban for this. Your attitude is clearly not good and it seems clear you were at least partly to blame for destroying Igamings door. If you wish to continue playing on the server once your ban is over I suggest you change your behaviour.

@Ionwolfhelm I understand that, and I was tired when I posted it so I`m just going to delete it just so its a simple smooth post.
Hey is this going to be locked?
Jack could you please stop posting irrelevant things on appeal threads. The thread is marked as closed. I prefer to not lock threads for a while just in case someone has something new and important to add.
This thread is locked.