Survival Stealing/Griefing (Unidentified.)

RedstonerBlames → Survival Stealing/Griefing (Unidentified.)

CLOSED

Recently in survival, my chickens has been killed (or despawned, but unlikely to me,), CaptainNeminem’s cows' have been griefed and things from his chest and TheArchangelus’s sword has also been taken. I would like a mod to logblock these… I also found a glass pane in a mine, for there is water at the bottom and I nearly died… also a ton of snowmen have been released.
My sword was a golden sword with fire aspect and a one or two other enchants. I got the sword when I killed a zombie pigman. Other items have also went missing of mine such as gold armor(can’t remember) the day after I got the gold sword.
I can come on later and see to this issue. There should be a consequence for at person if that person does not own up
If you have issues please use the format as described in the guidelines when you make a post. We ask people to do this so we can actually help people when something happens. We really need details like the time and location as opposed to “my chickens”, “his cows” etc.
Sadly Ion, I don’t know when it happened. I can show you where tho for the animals, but you need to ask TheArchangelus for his details - if he has any.
in future post coordinates (F3 in game to bring them up) and as many of the other things as possible.