Valoux59 was banned from Redstoner

RedstonerAppeals → Valoux59 was banned from Redstoner

CLOSED

Reason : Griefing (And for me it was just a joke, nothing else)

Description of my Ban : An aftenoon , I come to Redstoner for prank my friends. My friends (Skycube) rage this time. But i didn’t know :/ So i making joke for FUN !!! (AND ONLY FOR FUN).

Why i should me unbanned : I should unbanned because I’m builder on this server and I can help the others players =)

Goodbye and please add the Appeals :')

(AND IS NOT ELSE , IT IS A JOKE)

Griefing is no joke. Has the damage been repaired?

Griefing is destruction of property, would you break your friends car for fun? Well, it wouldn’t be acceptable, and neither is your behaviour. It doesn’t look like you understand the seriousness of your actions. Being builder is no reason to be unbanned, nor an excuse for your behaviour. If anything, it makes the situation worse, as it means you have played here long enough to know the rules thoroughly.

I’ll leave this open for some more input, but I highly doubt you will receive an unban, given that there is no doubt of what you have done, you show no remorse, and you seen to find it acceptable to break rules because “it was just a joke”.

You griefed. Accept the punishment for destroying others hard work.
Your grief was quite severe and the reason you griefed was even worse; you decided to grief Skycube merely because he missed a skype call.
Closing this now, as the staff seems to be in an indisputable agreement.

This is a big mistake that I made , I am concient and I think I will never again

Thank you to accept because it is really a good server

This thread is locked.