I`m leaving...

Off topicOther → I`m leaving...

SHOWCASE

After a while Ive been thinking about leaving redstoner. Due to the fact that I was just recruited on another server (Im not saying the ip becuase it would be advertising.) I have to take time to create plugins, and Im also part of a build team so I have to take time with that. Also I feel that Im not the best redstoner. So Im most likely not coming back. I might be on there and then, but with school and programming its just to much. Also Im handing a youtube channel. So Im going to finish what Ive started with a friend, but after that Im pretty much done with redstoner. Thanks to the staff team, and the whole community of redstoner for an epic time! :) Sadly I think its time for me to say good by. :( To finish things off Im going to say who made my time on redstoner. #CookieRedstone #tnt84268 #Whole staff team. #Thunda #AttanibalDoesMC EDIT: The server is currently down right now that Im working on so I`m free.

Nooo! You won’t remember me ;-;

you were always a nice guy ;-;

Nyx Im pretty sure I`l remember you. :)

Jack,

Thanks for also doing your part in the community while on redstoner. You were nice, active, and willing to help. I understand, as I’m sure everyone else does, your reasons for leaving. You also have made my experience here nice and for that I thank ya:-)

Congratulations on your position of the other server and good luck to you for your entire time there. See ya,

:Deeedo

Thank you Deedo :)
Hope to see you hop on sometimes :/

Sad to see you go :(

Btw, you don’t have to be good at redstone to play on redstoner < Looks at himself > :)

Thanks for being a great player Jack, good luck with your other position! :D
Good bye :(. Also don’t be a like I’m coming back cause that’s like kinda anti climatic
Nuu Jack D: Goodbye… ;-;