Builder for Redstoner

RedstonerBuilding → Builder for Redstoner

Hello there! My name is Jbrownie and I’ve been building in Minecraft for about a year now so I have loads of experience and I am able to plug-ins such as World Edit and Voxel sniper very well. I have built for 3 servers before I came on Redstoner and I have also been in a build team called Cephyr which closed down to become the Athion build team which I am no longer a part of. Currently I am building for another server but sadly they’re never open so I cant dedicate much time to them so id like to join the Redstoner server because of the friendly community and activeness. For the Admins and Mods my plot id is 14;-45.

Hope to hear from you soon -Jbrownie

Are you applying for builder? This isn’t how it normally goes… How long have you been playing on redstoner? Can you post a picture of ur plot?
Well if I’m going to post pictures I’ll have to get something like imgur, but I’m not sure what it’s called. So I’ll post some pictures soon. However I’m not sure how long I’ve been playing but I know I’m quite an active player.

Use the program ShareX.

But yes, as Doom said, this isn’t exactly the place to be asking for Builder Rank; ask a Moderator ingame to check out your plot. :p

It’s not for the builder rank, its to become redstoner’s builder to make spawns etc. I talked to dico about and he said if I make a thread, I might have a chance. But I’ll post some pictures tomorrow and thanks for telling me the name of that program.

Oh I see what you mean. Try getting Builder Rank first though, to become Redstoner’s “Builder”.

Also, ShareX is not the only program that does what you want. However, I have found it to be a lot easier and feature full than any of the others. Glad to help.

I don’t think we’ve ever really needed a builder or build team, if we want something done (like a new spawn or some snowbrawl maps) we just ask the community if they’d like to contribute :P

Fixed the image links for you :)

The formatting for it is ![link](insert link here)

Also, really nice buildings :D

‘[alt](image url)’
Wow! That’s really nice man! Good job
Nice building broski
…I give up on building nice things ;-;