Dear Admins, please.

RedstonerAppeals → Dear Admins, please.

CLOSED

All i´ve got to say is that, Dico, admins, or romo, I got ==PERMANENT== Ban, for hack in survival-Wich led you /gm 1- and ==ASKING FOR BUILDER== ((– That is not for ==PERMANENT BAN==. as said, all ive got to say, its that atleast, make the ban temporal, not ==PERMANENT BAN==, Thank you
Wrong thread and I don’t really understand what you are saying

or romo

Who’s romo? You mean Romojoe? He can’t do anything…

wrong thread

^ Pandoh got here before me :P

ASKING FOR BUILDER ((– That is not for PERMANENT BAN

You’ve asked for builder several times, in the form of:“hey [name] check out my plot for builder”, or something along those lines. Plus, you can’t say what is worth a permanent ban or not.

Who banned you? And some moderator: move this to ‘appeals’? And in the ‘appeals’ section there are some guidelines aswell.

Moved under appeals

As this is an appeal, please use the correct format and update the thread soon.

I’m not aware of you getting perm-banned, nobody has told me so I’ll leave this to others, but cheating in survival is perm-ban worthy imho.

@Nemes Barry and I banned joacojoa and chriskool07 and their IPS as they’d both been hacking diamond blocks and griefing in survival.

Chris had done it before and Joaco had done other things such as asking for ranks multiple times. There were other staff on at the time iirc.

I can confirm what PJ said above.
Also: please follow the guidelines.
@Ionwolfhelm Anything to say here? You usually do with appeals :p
nothing to say, format is wrong so we ignore and lock this, if the person appealing cant be bothered to spend two minutes to read the guidelines and make a legible appeal then we shouldn’t waste any time discussing it.
Completely went over my head, thanks Ion :D
This thread is locked.