BricksOnFire35's ban appeal

RedstonerAppeals → BricksOnFire35's ban appeal

CLOSED

I am writing an ban appeal on behalf on BricksOnFire35 because he can’t make an account because he needs to login to the server that he is banned from Type of Ban: Permanent Why He was banned: Greifing and Hacking What he has done wrong: Greifing MacedonianMafia’s house using a nuker hack and using a hack client in the first place Why he should be unbanned: BricksOnFire35 said that his hack client automatically turns on nuker as soon as he logs into the game. Also, MacedonianMafia said he forgives him because they are friends in real life.

Accidently Posted this twice, Sorry about that!

EDIT: Deleted the duplicate thread for ya -PJ

I personally think that he should be unbanned, or atleast be given a tempban, because he never did anything bad in the past
Yes hello MacedonianMafia here I forgive bricksonfire35 after the accident that happened for he is my friend and I trust that he didn’t do that on purpose just because im Macedonian…
@NEVED123 I agree with you he should be unbanned, or tempbanned.
It sounds like the one person he harmed in all this, forgives him. You must remember that greifing is a serious issue, not to be taken lightly. I say he should be unbanned and given a second chance.

So he’s using a hacked client with a nuker hack that he used to grief someone else’s plot. So he griefed a plot using all the tools of a griefer.

Given that in the rules: “6.Griefing is not allowed in any way, if you grief someone’s work, it will lead to a straight permanent ban.” I don’t see many reasons to overturn this decision.

Ok for real he should be unbanned if the person forgives him and they are friends like really he should be unbanned it just makes sense honestly
I completely agree with Ion.
Guys, you must understand that even if the person who was griefed forgives the griefer, it won’t change the staffs' minds in the slightest. Like Doom said, griefing is a serious issue not to be taken lightly. So I think that this ban was justified.
I thought about this for a while, and i realized something. We forgave MacedonianMafia for building a big swastica, which can strongly offend people, and we can’t seem to forgive BricksOnfire35 for using a hack client, which hardly affects anything on a creative server, and he didn’t mean to cause the explosion. Like i said in the post, His nuker activates as soon as he logs in, and he happened to leave the server and log back in inside of that house.
I hope you know that this isn’t mainly about the hacked client; it’s about how BricksOnFire35 griefed. And griefing is a permanent ban. I honestly don’t know why we’re discussing this anymore, to be honest.
Well I understand the situation and I have had trouble with a hacked client before so even know are rule is that griefing is a permaban and being the person who banned you, I say that I believe what he is saying and I wouldn’t mind giving him another chance!

@NEVED123 We didn’t “forgive” your friend for the swastika thing, we simply gave him another chance to try to show us he isn’t the immature racist he made himself seem to be by his actions. Now it seems another friend of yours decided to come onto our server and grief (incidentally a nuke hack is something specifically designed to grief). So that’s two people you have introduced to the server who couldn’t be bothered or just didn’t care about the rules and who seemingly have no moral compass. As a trusted player perhaps you should make sure any of the friends you invite to the server understand the rules and are vaguely capable of not acting like a degenerate.

The bottom line is this: He griefed a plot using a tool designed for griefing, the punishment for griefing in any way is a straight permanent ban.

He griefed twice and he ruined his second change. I think a Perm ban
To Daan_nos, This was the only time he has greifed, so I am not sure where you are getting your information, but it is not correct. To ionwolfhem, Macedonianmafia and bricksonfire35 are good people in real life, but they don’t take the game seriously just because it’s a game, but they do have a moral compass. He just simply left his hacked client on from when he was On a different server. To doomblah, as you said, greifing is something not to be taken lightly, but it was such a small area and was easily repairable, and Macedonianmafia was perfectly willing to fix it.
I think to be safe, another days tempban just in case he didnt really leave it on by accident, but other than that, I see no reason whhy he should remain banned.
+1 on the long temporary ban.
Yes I understand rules are rules but bricksonfire35 should be given a chance like I was given one. Because he and I both broke a rule but you guys gave me a chance. And ion I highly disagree with you calling me “degenerate” for it isn’t true you don’t know me. But this is not about me point is bricks deserves one more chance to fix his stupidity.
I hinted that you had acted like a degenerate. If you highly disagree with that and think wearing a Hitler skin and making a massive swastika isn’t somewhat immoral, maybe we were wrong to give you another chance. I guess the apology on your appeal thread was all lies then?
No well I understand that was a mistake of mine and no I did not lie. I just felt that you offended me in general by calling me degenerate you see im not corrupt like you said im actually nice and the whole corrupt thing wasn’t cool -_- @Ionwolfhelm

OK so did some thorough investigation into this.

Bricksonfire35 sadly has a history of rule breaking and using “hacks” on other servers. Even on this thread Neved said, “He just simply left his hacked client on from when he was On a different server.” Suggesting he was griefing on another server before joining us. I was prepared to overlook this AND ignore the fact that our rules for dealing with griefing are always straight perm ban, until I found something he made on his plot that could potentially crash the server. Can’t give any more details than that for fear of giving people ideas for causing harm.

@MacedonianMafia incidentally I looked into your history too, also a bit checkered, please try to learn from past mistakes.

In the light of all these facts and after discussing with staff I feel the ban must stand.

Closed and locked.

This thread is locked.