well then... i come on here too play not get threats

RedstonerOther → well then... i come on here too play not get threats

CLOSED

Umm I agree with you Jam As ion said

Given that in the rules: “6.Griefing is not allowed in any way, if you grief someone’s work, it will lead to a straight permanent ban.”

I really do like @Nemes but I think the admin role has gone to his head

@JamInAJar wasn’t really doing anything bad, I don’t know if he’s still “on trial”, but I don’t know how serious @Nemes was about this.

About the other guy, I don’t know if it’s griefing, but there should be a rule for that.

@CookieRedstone so if I put items in a door that needed to be 15 items to work and I added more would you be happy ?

and also you took it off topic with the ban tbh :P

I’m not talking about the person who got banned I’m sick of getting threatened when I point something out like wtf
We’ll this isn’t under the right thread! This would be blaming since you blamed nemes of threats. So please move the thread if you want to go forward with this. Till than closed

@JamInAJar First I would like to say sorry to you for that, didn’t think you would take it so seriously. If I was legit mad at you or something, I wouldn’t threaten you with a ban like a dummy but I would discuss it with you. It wouldn’t be a derpy “You want your ban back?” but more likely “JamInAJar I’d like to talk about something with you…” if I was serious.

If I ever mean anything serious ban-wise with someone, that person will instantly recognize it from the way I make up the sentence… unless they’re completely dumb

Once again, sorry for that misunderstanding Jammeh

EDIT: re-opened so that Jam can reply, lock back after replying C:

@Nemes dude you don’t need to say sorry I’m the one that took this to far…. I can only imagine how hard your job is. So I would like a staff member too close this thread.

PS. Neme say sorry to me and no r9 295x2 :P… I fucking hate when its my fault and people say sorry grrr #only_love_for_neme

This thread is locked.