SpeedTime100 crashing the server

RedstonerBlames → SpeedTime100 crashing the server

SOLVED

So today I logged in the server to see a huge commotion about something SpeedTime100 had built. I decided to see it for myself, out of curiosity.

Description :

Note: SpeedTime100 is the trusted rank on the server

The problem: Speed time had built a TNT cannon, but that wasn’t enough. He’d decided to stack it across the whole plot, but still, not good enough. He stacked this very long array of TNT cannons as far up into the sky as possible. This was much better, considering he could now crash the server, and cause a few people to crash repeatedly at hiss will (including me)

Thousands and thousands of TNT entities were flying everywhere, with the slime blocks. The server eventually did crash because of this, and me and oya (and potentially other people) were stuck in the middle, with only one option, to crash.

Failed attempts :

I was only able to crash until skrileton disabled the machine

Time

2015-06-30 24:30-15:00 (UTC -8)

Proof: The Machine (I can post images of the machine with TNT i took while crashing if asked)

Final Note:

To me, this is very upsetting especially considering SpeedTime100 is trusted, and this obviously was no accident. In a way, it hurts the image of who and what a trusted player is on redstoner, especially after denying the victims the ability to play the server at their will.

Oh yeah, he also doesnt seem to care about his status on the server, because he clearly doesn’t care if he gets banned.

SpeedTime100

EDIT: In the time it took to write this post, SpeedTime100 was temporarily banned for a week. I don’t think this is a fair punishment considering he obviously had intentions to crash the server and deny people from being able to play it. I asked Killa about his punishment, and it is said he will not be demoted. A week isn’t much time at all considering what happened, and I think a demote would be appropriate at the least after his demonstration of how much he hates the server and his intentions when creating such a device.

EDIT2: It’s come to my attention that the tempban is a temporary decision, but the first edit still pertains to the incident.

Your post is over exaggerated! You pointed out ever bad thing here. I had a discussion with him and he was very honest to me and told me the truth. As it seems. Than you sit there and are spamming me in chat like you want him demoted. Screenshot I know what has happened and I explained it all to the staff team. Waiting on there response and opinions to decide what is going to happen!

I didn’t know that there were good points of someone crashing a server, but hey I wasn’t there the whole time. Please explain :3

Also for anyone wondering, in the picture you provided(please use formatting next time) doesn’t show me asking for him to be demoted. I was asking if he’s gonna get demoted. the “Killa pls” part was me asking him to reply to me.

Again The Ban isn’t final. The temp ban is in place till I here other opinions from other staff! He may or may not be demoted, I am not sure yet. Please wait and see Thank you!

Also the server itself never crashed. Players were timing out. The picture shows you wanting an auto reply and as when I said “no” It wasn’t even to your question. If you weren’t trying to get my attention ever sec, maybe you would have just wait and saw what I was doing. Also I explain what is going on with him before we banned him. As you said you weren’t here for the whole thing so stop assuming and wait!

“Also the picture does show you asking about his demotion!” Yes, it does. That’s quite different than “spamming me in chat like you want him demoted”
The picture shows you writing my name 3 times in less than 10 sec not even giving me a chance to write anything. Which seems to me you couldn’t wait for me to answer. Than you go and assume that me saying “no” was toward him getting demoted. Which isn’t up for discussion with you if he is or if he isn’t. Than you go and say “Ill detail points about that in my post”. Which you did, which again seems that you are trying to get him demoted.

Also,

“I had a discussion with him and he was very honest to me and told me the trust” truth*

Please explain that as it applies to the subject.

Well if you would have read chat at that point it explained what was going on with him. He explained what happen and explained why it happen and I explained his punishment.
ik that he already banned but he did it not to crash the server he did just for fun and didnt think about that the server can crash..
Yes we know this Koala as I heard the whole story. Staff will decided on his punishment at a later date. So as to you blaming Speed about this. I have looked at all the details. As I was in the game. We know what has happened and thx you for the details you have given. As of now it seems that this is solved.
This thread is locked.