SebTheSir, totally a new player here!

Off topicIntroduce yourself! → SebTheSir, totally a new player here!

So, after almost a year of being a registered user on the site I figured it was time to introduce me here!

My name is Sebastian and I’m 15 years old, born and living in Sweden. I started playing minecraft around the 1.7-1.8 beta versions in a way that wasn’t as appreciated by the mojang team as opposed to if I had bought the game cough. I later bought the actual game around the 1.0 update.

I always loved redstone from the beginning, making interesting contraptions on my own with a little help from youtube tutorials. These were very simple in the beginning and only covered a few basic subjects. I later joined a building server where I gained a lot of experience with buildings but I also continued my redstone there and combined the skills into pure awesomeness (kinda, it was still really simple redstone though c:). I then joined redstoner about 2 years ago and I’m here to stay :).

I started of with the ign MC_Sebbe (MC standing for Minecraft and Sebbe being a Swedish nickname for Sebastian). Recently, I changed my name to SebTheSir (for better fitting nicknames and better looking name overall).

Other facts I am pretty bad at redstone, but I know the basics in most of the subjects. I enjoy making minigames :3. I don’t have a youtube channel yet I am a cuber so ya! I love music and I am kinda sorta a music producer, EDM :P

Feel free to add me on skype or anything like that heh, Sebbe

Cuber

:D

Pb single, Ao.5?

I have a better pb than this but I don’t remember it, my best saved time is 21.088 though :). And I haven’t done an ao5 in a long while but in general it’s all between like 20 and 30 seconds, ik I suck xP

Still better than me x). My pb single is 31.09 secs

My Ao.5 is 46.65

A shiet, I almost broke my pb ;-; 31.10
Ouch, real close :3
27.42! Infectious rectum!
Lol, my pb is 48.217… 2 look OLL :P
I use f2l, 2 look OLL and almost full PLL (it used to be full PLL but I forgot a lot :/)
Intuitive F2l, 2 look oll, 2look PLL
Is it possible to open a ‘Cubing’ topic in ‘Off Topic’? xD
That’d be awesome!

Posted a thread suggestion c:

Sub 8 pb, 7.4x, sub 15 ao5, 13.SmthSmth c:

Posted twice… oops!