1x2 Hipster Door

RedstonerBuilding → 1x2 Hipster Door

SHOWCASE

So I’m building a city in a world of mine and I needed a 1x2 hipster door, and I wanted to make it my own, so I got to work. I have finally completed it, but I don’t have a YouTube channel, so go to my plot, /p h Captain_Alessio (the lever’s XYZ is -5242 70 1050) to check it out. It opens in about 6.3 seconds and closes in about 1.5, so it isn’t the fastest thing in the world, but I still think it’s cool. It’s 6x8x4, making it 192 blocks (NOT including the floor because the floor is not needed for the door to work).

A faster and smaller design (but this uses a slightly different layout)

ooh yeah I saw that. GG pal. also, you do need to include the floor level in the dimensions, because the floor level is where one of the actual door blocks is. so include that in the dimensions. if you do, which you should, that makes my 1x2 hipster one block smaller than yours >:D xD
No, the floor isn’t required (if you take it out, nothing will break). Therefore, the floot isn’t counted as part of the redstone.
Well, I guess it depends on what you think. I don’t count it, but I can understand if you disagree. You did a fantastic job on your 1x2 hipster door :D

Hey @Captain_Alessio , do you want me to tell you the current world record for it?

Too bad if you said no ;P

100 blocks by romojoe, 4 high by 5 wide by 5 long :P

@Nyxis wow… That’s amazing. I wasn’t trying to go for a world record, I just wanted to make something that was my own design because I rely on tutorials way too much. I wanted to get this as small as I could, and also improve my redstone skills along the way. But I’m pretty happy with how it turned out, even if it’s not the fastest or smallest design.
That isn’t the world record… @Nyxis

It won’t be anymore^(big ass hint)

{Insert evil grin here}