Crash when approaching my plotme 3

ArchivesProblems & bugs → Crash when approaching my plotme 3

SOLVED

What did you expect?

What actually happened? when approching my plot, I crash

Do you see any sort of error message? link: http://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=15/27/2i8g.png

How can we reproduce this problem? Go to my plotme home:3

PS: On my plot 3, I have a minigames with large redstone creations.

Have you made any odd machines at your plot?
I could be neighboring plots aswell

I just tried, you do indeed crash, this is really weird and maybe some staff member should look at what causes it.

Now I gotta find some way to get away from that place xD but I think I know some ways

And @Pandoh it’s not neighboring plots, I checked :)

yes we are trying to fix it as soon as we can it is an issue with signs and we will try and get you back as soon as possible
Thank you piggly :)

I have the same problem and ==I’m trapped at guip’s plot==, each time I’m connecting I get kicked instantly. Please can a mod set my spawnpoint somewhere else ?

Edit: I could solve it by setting my render distance to 2 and getting away quickly.

If you haven’t found a solution yet;

I used MineChat to get away from guip’s plot, it has a spawn on connect function that you can enable (but I think it’s enabled by default). Try that, if you have an iOS device or an android device.

@mranimaminecraft if you still have issues let me know and i will try to sort it out for you, it isnt as easy as/spawnpoint im afraid as you are offline
It was fixed in 1.8.7 I believe. However, we are running 1.8.6 for some reason.