I need a tip guys

Off topicCubing → I need a tip guys

SOLVED

So I placed an order at thecubicle.us about 5 days ago. The shopping cart was huge (17 Items). From then, I was checking the order status every day, and every time it said: “Preparing for shipment”. Now, I know that my cart was HUGE, but I didn’t expect waiting so much until the shipment… What should I do, guys?
5 days isn’t a long time, my pc took ~22 days, but if you are worried there is probably a way to contact them.
They usually take maximum 2 days…
I’ve ordered from cubicle twice before, and it took 3 and 2 days before it shipped. If you’re worried, I suggest you contact them on their support mail but since it says preparing for shipping, it should be out and on its way to you in about a day or so (own experience) :).
Yeah mine took 5 :p

I have contacted them. I guess that one of the products ran out of stock or something.

Edit: I’ve checked the items out, none of them was out of stock…

Either way, cubicle has one of the best support when it comes to cubing (own and others experience) so you shouldn’t be worried if anything happens :)
I ordered mine last friday, still hasn’t started shipping, is this a cause for concern? :/
should probably contact them. even if everything is in order, it’s just long process, then that’s straight up poor service. definitely contact them.
Can someone pl0x move this to the cubing topic? :D
If i may ask, what did you order? :p

Tnx Arheh

I’ve ordered the following:

• MoYu LingPo 2x2 black
  • Z Gear cube V1 black
  • MoYu AoLong V2 black
  • Green Dispensing Tip (18 Gauge) (For lube)
  • LanLan Super Floppy Cube black
  • Lubicle 5cc
  • Z 2x2 Gear cube (or shift gear cube) black
  • ScrapeRite Polycarbonate Sticker Razor (2-Sided) (For restickering)
  • Maru CX3 stickerless
  • ShengShou 3x3 mirror blocks silver
  • 55mm sticker set 3x3 (My color scheme) (for the super floppy cube which has horrible stickers)
  • DaYan Megaminx I (Ridged) black

Tiny shopping cart, isn’t it

LingPo

:D

Aolong V2

:DD

DaYan Megaminx

:DDDDDD

Ok so they didn’t respond to my emails after 72 hours. They said that 72 hours is the maximum time for responding to emails -.-
Are you sure you sent to the right email? “noreply+1107@redstoner.com” I think it is
I used the “Contact us” link in the website xD Btw I did get an email says “Your message has been sent to us and blah blah blah up to 72 hours to respond blah blah blah”
Amazon Prime usually takes 2 days C: Thats besides the point.
Yeah but Amazon sucks for cubing. In general, like seriously, they don’t even have custom stickers.

I have successfully contacted them on www.speedsolving.com. My order will be shipped tomorrow! :D Anyway, thank you for helping, you’re awesome!!

Marked as solved

Awesome! It’s really weiss it went this far, thecubicle are usually really quick at everything
Yeah, They even sent me a free gift! :D
:ooooooooo lucky ass
What was the gift? :3
Lmao, idk what is it
So the gift was a mini shengshou 3x3 c: