detecting french in chat

Off topicProgramming → detecting french in chat

I was going though YouTube and I needed on a video about the 50 most common French words, so I was thinking if we cant detect his in game we would be able to tell people to stop/warning. code
#don’t mind my if statements :D I only had little time :D
and yes Im going to be putting time in to helping plugins until uni <3
will be putting all the if statements in to a switch Statement every soon!!!
C’est super! Great job, man
Why only french though?
ill expand it, but you mostly see French in chat… I would like for you guys to leave languages in the comments
seems good. code is in order. Ask nemes or pan if you want this implemented though
We actually see more Chinese than anything…
But if someone says Bonjour, just for fun, or he says: salut = hi; he would get kicked ? Maybe you can exclude bonjour and every word inside quotes.
@MrAnimaMinecraft it is not going to be a problem because @JamInAJar actually said the most common words for a french person to say. Now while bonjour is a well known word for people who aren’t french it is not necessarily the most common french word. Also it could be made so that it will only warn them if there is more than 3 or so words that are on the list.
I’ve now added all the new features from @Nemes and @Pigglypops just need to add more languages… Leave a comment saying what languages you see most
I’ve restarted the plugin but this time its in python ill also be using iteration. :D I hope you guys like the final build.
Ehm cough, who told you how to do it in 10 lines cough
thanks @PanFritz but it took more than 10 lines ¬_¬
it was definitely green