Plot alterations. [Policy In Progress]

ArchivesProblems & bugs → Plot alterations. [Policy In Progress]

SOLVED

Right. So this has been a problem for quite a while now where mods (including myself) have altered their plots beyond the inside of the border. So here is the solution that i personally am enforcing from now on.

1. You can not alter beyond the border of your plot ==AT ALL==. No building or destroying on the pathways at all.
  2. If you want to build something bigger than your plot, Go to the trusted world to build it.
  3. Only special cases that already exist can stay. (Such as Nemes' computer)

Which bring me to my second point. We as staff will be in future be giving access to member and builder to the trusted world. They will not be able to build there but they will be able to view it.

Just a couple questions So remove plot all plot entrances? even if it goes under the walkway, if its not in a plot its not allowed? member+builder in trusted world YAY, finally. Will they get gm3? or gm1 without build access?
Agree with Doom… finally!
The game mode will be 1 by default without build access
Wait.. Doesn’t @UnchinoKao have 4 plots in one big pit thing?
I’d say prohibiting any kind of plot entrance is a bit too harsh.
I feel like trusted isn’t that special or great if others (builders and members) are permitted to even spectate it. but that’s not my decision in the end.

@Osoroshinokami can we have small plot entrances allowed please? C:

Seems popular.

Yes i will allow small plot entrances ==if== they are not too flashy
@Osoroshinokami What do you mean by “Too Flashy?”
He probably means no crazy elaborate large road edits. Just do something simple and small.
The aim is to get rid of complaints here. So keep it subtle
That sounds good :)
I think gamemode 3 for member/builder in trusted world would be desirable.
Finally, someone agrees with me ^ ^
gm 3, sure whatever. but the fact that builders in tr can’t flick levers is pretty ew and is reason enough to disable builders in tr
@Deeedo they cant flick levers for a very good reason, before this, trusted world was for trusted people only which means everyone just left levers/buttons on things that were either very easily broken by spamming it or big builds (I had a button on my CPU for a long time) that can make the server lag or even crash without enough care. And also, I’ve never seen something protected with DamnSpam anywhere in trusted…
out of interest, what is the reason behind not (or not being able) to put members/builder in trusted into spectator mode? although gamemode 1 without build access is usually fine, they can still interact with the world in some ways (a minecart i have on one of my builds has been moved once or twice already). It’s not a major problem but i thought i’d ask
@Nemes well, maybe you could allow lever flicking being sure to announce to the trusted to ds their creations. idk. I feel like trusted should be only for trusted especially if builders can’t even see the creations in action. not my decision in the end though.