New World for the Server - Please consider my request

ArchivesFeature requests → New World for the Server - Please consider my request

DUPLICATE

My idea:

A world in which the player is in creative mode but it has the look and feel of a survival world. For example, there is still daytime, nighttime, rain, storms, and it feels like you are in a survival world so to speak with different biomes, mountains and such.

My thoughts:

I honestly think this would bring more people to the server because some people tend to want a survival world with creative mode instead of some boring quartz flatland or even trusted flatland. I know I don’t visit the server that much and I know it may be a lot to ask but I would come on the server much more often.

Um. this is an intrusting idea, i don’t see this becoming a thing because it sounds like a trusted world but with default terrain. also theres a reason its always day time, night time is quite laggy what with all the lighting updates.
ive done this for years :D if it was on redstoner I would use it :P cant see why not grate idea

There is a area far out in trusted, wich didnt spawn as flatmap, but as normal terrain. So you could go there to build, we only need a plugin to player toggle the time and weather. So you could implement this in /toggle.

My idea on how this would work is the following:

/toggle weather For weather.

/toggle daytime For time.

/toggle survival To toggle both variables mentioned above at once.