Off topicOther → Toys

[yt:aJTz7hbaGcQ]

Lmfao

something made me think i didnt want to see this first… xD

WTF What did I watch…
The link doesn’t work ;-;
Doesn’t work for me either, anyone care to explain? xD
Omg wtf did i just watching? xD
For some reason im not receving notification emails anymore …
@PanFritz same and it’s really annoying. D:
What the bloody fuck was that, is this what the internet has become? if so, i vote we take down the internet world wide
No! Except for china, it does^n’t have Youtube, has it’s own ^(Shitty) OS and ^no internet lol
no internet = all humans die from no money. and boredum.
seriously though, any ideas as to why me and @PanFritz arent getting notification emails?
I suggest we all move to North Korea to avoid this shit? xD
And get nuked? Sure!
I am legit going to korea in 2 weeks, thanks for scaring th shit out of me guys, love it

Well, you mean South Korea I hope? If you mean North Korea good luck even escaping from that country, at least alive…. I don’t even think it’s possible to visit that country lol

But if you’re going to South Korea, don’t worry, it’s peaceful.

North Korea = Extreme dictatorship South Korea = Democracy so ya

Actually you CAN visit North Korea, The will only show you the wealthy parts of the country and there are cameras monitoring every move you take. And you will be able to escape(unless your a citizen.)

Its very rare to go to North Korea anyway. Like anyone would want to.

@Nyxis The South Korean Cuisine is DELICIOUS! Have fun!

@Archangelus21 “have fun” assuming @Nyxis is going to South Korea. but if he’s going to North Korea…well….worst case scenario, you die. so no biggy. sooo in the end, have fun nyx. xD

It’s fun that they actually have a few hotels in North Korea (quite big ones too) xD

But yes have fun wherever you go :)

From toy sex to hotels in North Korea. Next time, try getting from the US to China.

@ADeejayGamer_ that’s basically what i did 2 weeks ago! Why the fuck are you following me?

@Archangelus21 yea thanks c: not a fan of hot stuff tho :c

@SebTheSir Thanks c;

@Deeedo Th..anks…?