Coming To A Village Near You Soon...

Off topicMinecraft related → Coming To A Village Near You Soon...

AAAANNNNDDDD here it is! The B-2 Stealth Bomber Is FINALLY COMPLETE after about 5 days of work. This thing was a big project, but it’s done! I’ll leave you with these pictures and an explanation of how it works.

Front view of the B-2 Stealth Bomber link

Trigger for the bomb bay. Look for the sign that says “Bomb Bay Trigger” link

Inside the ship. You can see the start stop trigger easily here. It says “Start/Stop Trigger” link

Top view of the ship. link

Explanation

This explanation is going to teach you about how this whole thing works. It contains information that you probably want to read if you don’t know how this works or want to learn how it works. But, if you don’t want to learn about it, or already have a pretty good idea on slimestone mechanics, you don’t have to read this. Also, if you have any questions, or I didn’t explain something very well, just post it in the comments and I’ll try and get back to you.

Basic Components

1. I’m not sure what the name for this is, so I’m gonna call them “Slime Grabbers” basically, when the redstone block is pulled forward, the piston retracts, moving everything forward. Then, the second piston pushes the sticky piston forward, so it gets powered again. This component is the main component of the system. link

2. This is a piston worm. When updated, it moves forward 1 block. link

3. This is the final component, the update trigger. When updated, it extends, then retracts. It’s mainly used as a flint and steel trigger, but it can also be used to push a trigger, or create a short pulse, allowing me to move rails. link

How They Fit Together Basically, all of these basic components come together to form the ship. For example. The device that allows the rails to move uses the update trigger. However, 3 update triggers also move the wiring that allows me to trigger the bomb bay. The start/stop mechanism consists of 6 piston worms, and 2 update triggers. From there, the fins on the back consist of slime grabbers.

Also, for anyone who is reading this, my next project is being worked on right now. I’ll give you a hint. “Underwater”