do you like answerBot ?

RedstonerCommunity vote → do you like answerBot ?

Moved to correct sub thread also like it is winning over not like it
I like it because it keeps newbies from asking stoopid questions… lel
I like answerbot, but I think there should be a command so anyone can disable it for themselves.
I like it but i think that they should add more answers to it coz newbies (and other people) still ask stupid questions
I got a custom plugin bot that actually answers questions for you based on key words you place in the config. I can add a command to disable it for some users too if you want to use it.

I got a custom plugin bot that actually answers questions for you based on key words you place in the config. I can add a command to disable it for some users too if you want to use it.

Is it python? Is it better than the one we already have? If no then definitly no. If yes, please link to your git or whereever you published the code.

Additionally there’s not really a need for digging up threads as old as this one. Yep you did add some valid info to it even tho it was kinda not needed because we already have a solution and this thread was about complaining about the solution we have right now because it’s just doing its job a little bit too enthusiastic (hint: bad choice of keywords maybe?).

Greetings

~Pepich~