About me

Off topicIntroduce yourself! → About me

I am a redstone and programming enthusiast. My favorite mod is ComputerCraft, and I know a lot of Lua and am beginning to learn Java. Redstone is something that I consider myself relatively good at, but you’ll find I’m not nearly as good as most of the other people on Redstoner. I run into problems quickly and often need to ask for help, but it’s all the better, as I can learn further how redstone works. I enjoy working in groups, but I rely excessively on communication rather than just building. I’m good at making things functional, but not very good at compacting them down. I’m always open to taking help from those willing to give it, and I’m always willing to give help to those who need it. I’ve been on this server for about 6-7 months, I think, and many of you probably know me by now, but better late than never, right?
I know a lot of people like to wait a bit. :)
Yeah, I guess so. I’d like to say that I have NEVER seen a server with this sort of active, kind, welcoming community where everrybody knows one another. It’s one of the things that made me decide that this was a great server. People are always willing to offer help, and that’s something you don’t find on any otherr server.