W.E fail by me

RedstonerBlames → W.E fail by me

SOLVED

Description

I World Edited a spleef arena on my own plot I’m very sorry I forgot about //fast, I was rather bored, but I forgot about lighting updates. I’m very sorry for all inconvenience because of my idiocy. I will take a 2 week W.E disable span.

Failed attempts

None

Creative, my plot, y = 255

Time

2015-07-29 11:24

Grief

None

Proof

MDP, DaanNos, Skyflip (many more players)

I will take a 2 week W.E disable span.

I really don’t mind for a 2 month one.

Yes I’m acctually really annoyed that the crashes get more frueqent i think we should use the No W/E punishment
He is so honest about this though also If I remember correctly If you crash the server with W.E You should get a 1 week noWE first. I dont think he should be punished so much as he made an apology to everyone D:
Yeah it is a 1 week.
I honestly personaly would be to lazy to light The area up (this is when The platform is 50 blocks above The ground).
even if you light up the floor of the plot when you make a platform above the plot, it still updates all the air blocks in-between
I gave him NoWe for a week per his request marked as solved
@Cookie when placing a roof over an area with worldedit, that turns the light level in all those locations from 15 to 0, also in the locations far above the floor. You would need to fill every single block with a torch to achieve that. (Torches give a light level of 15 to the block they are in)

Fail me :/

Ill stick to //fast and not edit 1million blocks at once.

Tips from me : W/E slow and nicely :v This is to prevent from having so many W/E tempban’s xc Also im not trying to necropost here since im just giving a note..
cough necropost, we all know that and that actually added nothing