Story (who will win)

Off topicOther → Story (who will win)

Lets create a story chain If someone managed to finish the story I will get all the comments fuse them together and share the story The End or he died or something stupid is not allowed I will start.

Once upon a time there was a man walking down the street then he heard a penguin sound from his back

Then when he turned around he saw a Duck with a gun and said kwaak kwaak kwaaaaaak and fired the gun

But then he noticed it wasnt a penguin, it was a bird

EDIT: damn you Daan you mest it up :/

He knocked out The bird, and tamed it, and he drove it to New York.
then the bird went to the empire state building only to be never seen again
Then the man catched the bird as he put the bird in a cage.
He then followed the action by going home and chopping up the bird. He later grilled the bird and served it to his family for dinner.
22% got sick no one knew why but they tought it was poisiont
but it turned out that the mashed potatoes that he served with the bird were what was poisoned, not the bird.
Penguins were the ones gave the family potatoes ( PLOT TWIST )
And then his wife tried to beat him with a 720 noscope, but then fell onto her ass and broke her 8 inch high heels and shot him in the foot.
With the injured foot, he fell backwards down the stairs and landed in front of a large pack of angry penguins ready to kill him.
Rick Astley then noticed that he could never give em up, so he decided to kidnap the penguins and tie them up to chairs.
and then some space penguins came and Micheal Bay came and blew him up. He was never seen again, his Wife tied to go to the moon on a pooping penguin, but Micheal bay blew up the moon, which blew up Mars, which blew up Earth. So the sun got angry and blew up, so the solar system was no longer a solar system. This is not meant to be the end, someone continue it with a plot twist or something. :)
When suddenly, all life was transported to Kepler-542b! Human life was saved!
Then they discovered an alien species on Kepler-542b… they weren’t friendly
then they decided to not necropost about 5 seconds later and killed all the people
And then the irritated L0rd came in and told everyone to shut up and stop necroposting -.-
Then, a Penguin got a Pan from a kitchen.
The penguin smacked l0rd in the head because necroposting in this case is allowed.
l0rd passed out and is from this point onwards unable to tell the story.
Evil Dico framed the penguins. It was actually him who knocked out L0rd (with the potato stash)!
And then, suddenly, the aliens had an ==EXTREMELY== bad sexual desire.

But, the sexual desire came from an alien disease, and the disease also came to the humans. So, they went back to Earth, and they all bought masturbators. They had a lot of fun.

But, after the purchases, the humans had no money. They went bankrupt buying dildos and masturbators!

Then they sold the items on eBay so they could move to spacestation-727292738273728

Then the humans satisfied their desires so much that they ALL died and everyone from redstoner stopped commenting on this thread!!

I win. >:D

But the disease did not affect me as I never leave the house! I burn the typewriters and resurrect everyone else (except Deedo, he’s still dead for being a thread-killing douchebag C:)

But then, to burn the type writers and resurrect everyone, PJ had to leave the house, and she contracted the disease thus killing her. Then the alien scientists were screwing around with time travel and set the date to when the man heard a duck noise turned around said “quack quack” and fired.

back to the beginning suckers

look at this threads very first comment to understand where the story is at

Then, a surviver called Hardfg went bac to a time when the Earth was ere Hardfg grabs a tomato
Then, Hardfg5000 asked @CreeperCool204 to grab another tomato
Hardfg threw the potato at Logal becqause you are saying that your sister is not a survivor.
But then the potato said, PINEAPPLEzzzzzzzzw
Then, Deeeeeeeeedo said hi to a chicken.

The chicken had a very strong sexual desire. It was a male chicken.

SEXUALIZE OR RIOT

Then Hardfg said enough sex for one day and alternately, gives the chicken a carrot.

I, due to being asexual, was discovered to be immune to the disease. I then dilute the poisoned mash stash with the new potato, thus creating an antidote. Finally, I spread it throughout the land and as it is so close to Christmas, after curing everyone and obliterating the disease for good, it is turned into snow! \o/

The End.

I think this is a good place to stop but I really like these kinds of threads and we should do another one sometime @bluewalljumper

This thread is locked.