Visual mentio notification

WebsiteWebsite feature requests → Visual mentio notification

I know if someone mentions your name, it sends you an email, but I personally get soo spammed by redstoner’s notifications that I don’t read them anymore, I just go through the entire forum section by section everytime, so I think it would be neat if the sections where somebody mentioned you and you haven’t read it yet were specially marked.

This is what I think it could look like Mentio highlight

What are your thoughts on this? Would you find it useful?

This would be great
Would be awesome, tho another addon would be that you could see every post wich is new, has a new reply or has mention of your name since you last checked. I would see the option for this in the notification settings.
Good idea, especially what Arthur said.

+1

+1

Me be tryin to decide here

+1 very good suggestion, would love to see this implemented if it wouldn’t be too hard
+1 even though no one ever mentions me since i don’t post much…

I vote for the implementation of this feature.

brought to attention

@DaanNos he didn’t necropost since the thing he said had/have something to do with the thread, but what you said wasn’t

hi

teeny tiny bump for good idea

bye

Changing what fucktard me said a while ago, please change it so it has a small notification dot next to your name with a dropdown menu on click
+1 hopes I’m not necroposting :(
Na, it “adds” to the thread. Get it, add, +1. Please don’t shoot me.

Bump

Please make this a thing already

bump This can’t be that hard to make?
This should be added indeed @MadCloud101
No, ‘cause people view forums on more than one device, and my computer auto delete cookies so.
Being someone who checks the forums very common, this will be useful. Maybe a notification could be used when any thread gets a new reply, I would find it useful.