I just woke up, and I saw That I was banned.

RedstonerOther → I just woke up, and I saw That I was banned.

SOLVED

I woke up, logged in to minecraft and joined redstoner. but I was stuck with the message: You’re banned from this server! Reason: Enabling a lag machine after staff had disabled it once already.

Your ban will be removed on 2015-08-13 at 23:11:52 CEST

My questions: What lag machine? Where? Me? 2 weeks? Umm…

Thank you for comming by. Would be helpfull if someone replied! Much appreciated.

Gonna miss redstoner for 2 weeks. -Skyflip

The ‘lag machine’ was your randomizer you have on one of your plots, one of our new players activated it and watched it for a while, the TPS started going down rapidly. I (and some other staff members) clearly remember disabling your randomizer at least once before and warning you not to enable it again (not put a lever back on it).

Just to be sure it was you and not someone added to your plot, I logblocked the lever and yes, it was you re-adding that lever of doom.

That’s not a reason to tempban him for 2 weeks, maybe he forgot about not puting lever on this thing or destroying the lever after showing the randomizer. If you realy want to tempban him, ok, but not for 2 weeks, 1 day is enough.

Thanks for the reply!

This is how I think it was: *I’m almost sure that I ensured that the lever was off when i left it. *I don’t rememeber that you told me to not have that lever there, and if i never saw that message, how would i know, it’s basicly impossible, it’s like a instantban before even knowing it, I’m totally sure that I haven’t answerd your message if so.

So basicly I got banned in 2 weeks for placing the lever of “doom”.

+1 for Misa, but it would be nice if he could still have the lever. Maybe something like a DamnSpam setting allowing a lever too automatically turn off after a bit of time (Not sure if this exists)
It doesn’t exist, but I think it should be added @xav101
I guess this is late now, but what I do is put is a Wooden pressure plate where only items can go since items despawn after 5 mins

Is this tempban’s length reduced now? I certainly agree with @MisaXage here that 2 weeks is really long for this clearly unintended lever of doom.

@Pandoh that’s a nice solution! Yet for a machine causing this much lag, it would be better for it not to be activated ever or even be deleted.

Oh ye, I forgot to add “Solved” for this post, he’s unban. And the wooden plessure plate is a very good idea but i’m sure 5mins is too long.
Use an arrow, that despawns after 2 mins.
I thought an arrow despawned after only 1 minute @ArhurValk ?
I was wondering if a mod could come check out my plot… im KillerAlex777 , id like to see if i could get builder..