OSDG

RedstonerAppeals → OSDG

SOLVED

Type of ban: tempoaray August 16th 2015

Ban/Demotion reason: leaving clock running

What I have done wrong: I left my machine on after I logged out and forgot about it

Why I should be unbanned:

I am very new to the server and I was not aware of this rule that I need to not leave things running. I did not receive a warning I’m not sure if you guys give warnings but I was not online and unable to receive one. I am still very ignorant to the rules and regulations of the server and I do apologize for blindly breaking the rule. Since I am new and did not receive a warning I feel that this is a reason I should be unbanned. I will make myself familiar with the rules to avoid something like this happening again and if I do break a rule and get banned again I have only myself to blame however this time I have my ignorance and lack of warning to blame. Thank you.

I also could not find the rule about leaving things on so if you could please point it out to me

So as far as I know, you were online, when we were not lagging, then the second you left, the entire server starts lagging, and I go to fix it, then realize that the lag was coming from a Beacon Color Changer that you left on, and the lag was pretty severe.

Also, The Rules are #1 - Make use of your brain & common sense! and #7 - Redstone clocks are allowed but do not exaggerate the clock size. (Basically, please no lag.)

Thank you I did not understand that was what was meant by that rule and it may be common sense but I had no idea that that could cause any lag let alone a lot but thank you for the clarification

As to the fact it was mostly misunderstanding of the rules, ban lowered to 1 day (expires August 4th).

==I hope to not see clocks anywhere on your plot running without you nearby ever again :P==

Marked as solved