Redstone__Slime

RedstonerAppeals → Redstone__Slime

CLOSED

==This is not my apply, this is the apply of Redstone__Slime. I had to write this because he hasnt confirmed his email yet==

Type of ban / demotion

Temporary (2 weeks)

Ban/Demotion reason

Creating and distributing Overpowered items and potions

What I have done wrong

Broke rule 16 and 17 Created and shared illegal potions (Speed) and the method of making them, also shared the sword “Chocolate” with level 127 knockback enchant

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

I don’t think I should be ban for 2 weeks because speed poitons I get that but I had some poitons that u can just take + the bad poitons not the fun ones and op Items we just had them for fun we do not fight with them.

My notes (MathewST)

What happened: It all started with a spy message with the command on how to make those potions. (screenshot not here because i’m not sharing that.)

I tped and saw him there with BaeBoy112. I checked Redstone__Slimes inventory and echest and found “Chocolate” swords and speed potions. I asked him to remove them, but he didnt do it. So i started taking them. After some time i checked again and saw he had some of the items again, so i tped to him and saw that he was putting the items into itemframes and taking them out of hidden chests. I took all of them too and got a bit mad. I just put them into a chest on my plot to look at them with another staff member. It calmed down from there, Slime left and i did too.

Later i came back on to discuss what happened with another staff member (Evan) because i didnt know how i should handle what hapened. After discussing that with @Evanis_ we banned him for 2 weeks. After that i got rid of the items.

From the skype call: Redstone__Slime apologized and told me that he didnt know about that rule change. He knew that potions that kill creative players are not allowed but not that speed potions are.

He also told me that i should’ve only taken the illegal items (Knockback sword and speed pots) tho, because the legal items ( like a stick with high sharpness and other potions that he made with for example night vision, jump boost, blindness, etc. effects.) took him quite some time to make. I admit that this wasnt good and i apologize for that. But at the time when it happened i got a bit mad because he didnt listen to me after i asked him to get rid of the potions and knockback sword. So i took all of them and put them into a chest to show them to someone else (Evan)

Anyway, afrer the call, i gotta say that he got the message and i think the ban time can be lowered.

i apologize if this post is a bit messy or doesnt have propper grmmar/spelling. I’m writing this around midnight and i’m really tired…

I agree with you @MathewST I also feel the ban should be lowered to about a week or so, but I don`t think he should be fully unbanned. I know that he has had these items in the past. I do feel that he should have removed the items right away.
Afaik His ban should not be reduced as he went ahead and defied @MathewST when Mathew said remove the potions. These potions are illegal, and pretty much everybody knows that. Maybe a 4 day ban reduce is the maximum amount of days i would take off.
He did define him..
But did he use these items?
I`m pretty sure he did.
You are banned for 2 weeks because you did not follow 2 rules, and I am banned forever because I found an potion and used it ones?!
I think this is kinda rude guys
This isnt going anywhere, marking as closed