Bad PickUp Lines

Off topicOther → Bad PickUp Lines

Write your worts pickup line here ^_^
Baby are you single? Let’s make an album!
baby are you sitting on a F5 key? cause that ass is refreshing
1.Baby are you a motherboard?, Cause I’d “RAM” you all night long. 2.Roses are red, violets are blue, what will it take to Snapchat your boobs. 3.You want to learn about computers huh, you’ve already passed the first lesson “Turning Me On” 4.Girl, are you Wi-Fi? Cuz im feeling the connection! 5.Would you like to enjoy my laptop, I promise I don’t have any viruses… 6.Baby, there is no part of my body that is Micro or Soft 7.I’m definitely in the range of your hotspot. How about you let me connect and get full access. 8.You’re hotter then the bottom of my laptop. 9.There is no cache, lets go straight to the hard drive. 10.If I were an assembly language, I’d jump to your address, shift right a bit, push it in, pop it out, load a byte into your accumulator, then jump if you’re negative. 11.Can I stick my USB drive in your USB port? 12.If I were an operating system, your process would be real-time priority. 13.Nobody turns me on from a cold boot like you. 14.Baby, you overclock my processor. 15.Baby, you make my floppy disk turn into a hard drive 16.You still use Internet Explorer, you must like it nice and slow
1.Is your name Google? Because you have everything I’ve been searching for. 2.You make my software turn into hardware! 3.Are you sitting on the F5 key? Cause your ass is refreshing. 4.Want to see my HARD Disk? I promise it isn’t 3.5 inches and it ain’t floppy. 5.I hope you’re an ISO file, because I’d like to mount you. 6.Are you a computer keyboard? Because you’re my type 7.You got me stuck on Caps Lock, if you know what I mean. 8.I was hoping you wouldn’t block my pop-up. 9.Nice Set of Floppies! 10.Hey, how ‘bout I take off your cover and insert a bigger CPU. 11.If you were an ISP I’d dial you all day long. 12.You auto-complete me. 13.Roses are #ff0000, violets are #0000ff, all my base are belong to you. 14. Are your pants a compressed file? Because I’d love to unzip them! 15. Computer techs have skilled fingers if you know what I mean.
  1. Hey, somebody farted. Lets get out of here!
  2. Girl, I lost my virginity, can I have yours? 3.I’m not drunk, I’m just intoxicated by you
  3. I think my phone isn’t working, can you call me? 5.Do you have a map? I just keep getting lost in your eyes. 6.Are you O.K.? because it’s a long fall from heaven. 7.Let’s play Barbie. I’ll be Ken and you can be the box I come in. 8.You know why they call me the cat whisperer? Cause I know exactly what that pussy needs. 9.Your so hot I could roast my meat on you, baby. 10.You’re like my little toe, because I’m going to bang you on every piece of furniture in my home.
Hey girl, you make my piston sticky
Girl, your like the Kool-Aid man. I drink you up and make you say “oh yah”.

Did you flick my ever, cus my piston extended

==That one is shit.. it’s not even pickup line==

I feel pistons extending in my stomach.

Are you a parking ticket? Because you got a fine written all over you!