I am quitting Redstoner

RedstonerOther → I am quitting Redstoner

SOLVED

I have decided that I should leave Redstoner.

My reason is that I am not a good member of the community. I have broken rules with repeat, and I only know that I will continue to break those rules. I even break the most important rule of Redstoner: “Use common sense.” I do not use common sense for too many times. I feel that if I will not comply with the rules, I should leave. Therefore, I am leaving, and planning to never return for the good of the server.

Oh, you may ask, what major penalties will occur if you break the rules chronically? The answer is quite obvious: people will not appreciate you, and they will remember you as a notorious person. I want to make Redstoner a good community, and the best way I can do that is to leave. I am leaving, and I will NOT return.

I hope you will have a better time without me. I will miss this community very much. Replies will be read, and may be replied to.

EDIT: See post above this post in list

I dont remember you as a notorious person at all. I will miss you!
… Arhur… You’ve must have witnessed a kick before that was preformed on me…

being kicked once isnt bad at all, and in my opinion my experience here got better after gettig kicked and just learning the rules and just doing what I love. anyways,

cya :c

I didn’t get kicked once… I got kicked eight times.