Mr_RedSheep

RedstonerAppeals → Mr_RedSheep

SOLVED

Type of ban / demotion

permanent

Ban/Demotion reason

“banned for using potions to kill players in creative”

What I have done wrong

I got found a potion somewhere when I was just looking at some plots. I just kept it in my inv for a few days. I did not know you could get ban for it, I threw a potion at IG_Redstoner and I thought he was ok with it. then I threw it at myself and then I got banned for the reason of using that potion

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

I really did not want to make people not happy and I did not know I could get banned for it so I was fine with having it. I really want to get unbanned please. I will remove that potion forever and I will never do wrong stuff with potions anymore. please give me unban please please I love this server it was my live! I played on it everyday! now I got banned and im so sorry :(

Now I see it! #16. Do not create, share, or use potions that can kill players (in creative) or can cause players to crash. Unreasonably high speed potions are also banned.
Why didn’t you remove it or reported it when you found it?
im just so sad :( this server was my life, and you know that! :(

Since you have an account on the website, you should have been aware of that rule.

Also

I played on it everyday!

if it’s true, you should have seen many players getting banned for using such potions.

But, to be honest here.

I kind of know you a bit longer already, and in my eyes you’re not the guy who would do this to harm anything.

But, I also have yo agree with Val.

so… I will be banned for ever :(
well, it was fun to know you guys and to be friends with you guys <3 I hope YOU can have fun on this server MORE then ME
I did not ever thought I would leave the server like this :(
Cya dude :C I will really miss you <3 Also you are a very trusted guy because you join nearly everyday. I vote for a second chance I know he is wrong but It is different from others right ? But you should have read rules. I think valsim is right
Another guy did not follow rule 16 AND RULE 17 and he just got ban for 2 weeks!

I think so ! Yes It shouldnt be perma ban (imo) At least temporary ban

I also agree on a tempban, but the final desicion is up to staff.
I hope I can be back so much, I miss you guys ;(
@MathewST what do you think about this?
can we pls set this to solved and give me a perm ban of max: 4 weeks? PLXS
4 weeks is more then enough iny opinion.

@Redstone__Slime broke rule 16 by creating speed potions for his own entretainment. Rule 17 was broken by sharing a high knockback sword with others. He didnt cause any harm to other players with those items. I’ve discussed his ban with another staff member and we thought that 2 weeks would be fine. If you dont agree, you can post your thoughts under his appeal.

Now @Mr_RedSheep , You broke 1 rule, but you influenced another player’s playing experience. I would say that’s worse than Slimes rulebreak, but since he broke 2 rules, I’d say that you two are both at a similar level. I wont judge your ban, i’ll leave that up to the person who banned you.

All that i will say is that i like you, you’re a good friend and i had a lot of fun playing with you on the server. If you won’t be unbanned, then that would be sad. I wouldn’t have banned you permanantly, but maybe that’s because i know you for quite some time now.

Edit: I would agree with 4 weeks

If you are Builder Rank, the “I didn’t know that was a rule” doesn’t cut it. You deserve a punishment, but a permanent ban is not just.

It’s a different matter: what we have here is about kill potions, which always have been permanant ban worthy.

Please give me temp ban I love redstoner pls pls pls ;(
I agree to a temporary ban rather than a permanent ban. I’d say a 3 week temporary ban sounds just to me.
Besides the rule he broke I would like to think with what intention, I do not think he would do something wrong with the intention of doing so.

The item was explicitly named “KILL POTION” so the intention he had are in a way obvious.

What we need to know is if he gets unbanned, are such incidents going to happen again? And also, do we stick to the procedure like it always has been done or do we make an exception and give him a second chance?

Since people seem to trust you, I don’t mind reducing your punishment to 4 weeks tempban, though the stuff there hasn’t sorted any concret result yet.

sadly i cant play on my birthday :p
3 says from today, im gettin 13
Well Val that was basicly what I was trying to say. Will this happen again? I think the awnser on that question is no.
I Will never let something like this happen again! This is the worst thing ever happende to me (at the worst week :( )

I don’t really know much about @Mr_RedSheep however he has helped me when i was a mere member, I don’t think @Mr_RedSheep would’ve done it on purpose.

I think a temp ban is more appropriate.

Your punishment has been reduced to a 4 weeks tempban.

Marked as solved

Jesus Christ this thread is old already, can anyone mark as solved and locked

@MikeyMatic http://redstoner.com/forums/threads/2132 You didn’t have anything usefull to bring to this, so please refrain from posting replies like this.

This thread is locked.