Appeal

RedstonerAppeals → Appeal

SOLVED

I though i would never need to make one of these.

Permament

Banned for greifing, offending(what?), reguarly breaking chat rules

First of all, the griefing part. I was making a joke and putting signs on AntMatter_’s thing on hardfg’s plot. He also griefed my thing, just not signs. so i repaired it and i griefed him a little bit. To be honest, i dont know anything about offending anyone. I did break chat rules, with caps and making long #’s and putting long words in chat.

I think i should be unbanned because i found a server that accepted me. a server that i could have fun on. I’ve built lots of things and i found this out 10 mins ago when i was gonna finish my 1 wide redstoneless half adder. I had no warning to when i was gonna be banned either, when my inet stopped. before it stopped, noone was mad at me. noone. IF anyone was angry, i would have a chance to say sorry. And i really am. for what i did. Im sorry to everyone. i can understand if you cant accept this appeal. hopefully you do. Also i think multiple mods have had grudges on me. (looking at all of you who kicked me yesterday :P)

You griefed BaeBoy’s storage room entirely, taking all items. Everything was gone. Besides that, eversince you’ve joined, you have regulary broken chat rules, by spamming, offending and capsing. This was bound to happen, you have been tempbanned many times in the past for breaking chat rules.
#wekt arhur #weks #wek is love #wek is life #wekie die wek :D
Arhur, i did say that i was going to make my own base on a sign. Also, I MADE THAT STORAGE SYSTEM. I didnt grief it.
Burger how would you like it if you got banned?
Also, Arhur how did i offend anyone?

First of, Nalaek, I would like to ask you if you could put your comments in one comment.

Arhur, i did say that i was going to make my own base on a sign. Also, I MADE THAT STORAGE SYSTEM. I didnt grief it.

Just because you made a sign saying “I’m leaving, bye” doesn’t mean you should take everything from him, unless he grants you it all (this comes from rule 1. “Common Sense”). Also, you ripped out all of it, didn’t leave any behind for him to build on. Also, whenever you are stepping out of something, you should atleast give half to the other owner(s), thats how life works.

Also, Arhur how did i offend anyone?

In the past, you have said many offensive things too people.

pikachu tbh i got banned once :D twice actually

i actually enjoyed the second 1

nice and peacefull

ok then. But arhur, noone said anything to me, noone was angry. no warning. No saying give him his stuff Also, we shared that base too.
Just because you built it doesn’t mean you don’t have to discuss your desicison with the other people wich you are working with. Also, no one said anything about it, since there wasn’t anyone on the server who was involved with the project at the time of you leaving.
I’m with arhur on this one, sorry 4002kealan
ok then barru. i understand.
I would say.. Keep the ban.

simple. pika griefed by stealing items. doesn’t matter if you built the SYSTEM or even helped collect some of the items, you took IT ALL AWAY. And getting temp banned previously and kicked previously IS A HUGE WARNING. there’s NO WAY you can say we didn’t warn you.

sorry.

although, if all you fellow staffers want to lift the ban, I say tempban for at least 3 weeks or more.

I would be pretty butthurt if I got banned for removing something I built on someone elses plot. The chat violations don’t justify a permanent ban on top of that. I don’t think nalaek handled with the intention to grief at all, other than the signs he’s speaking of. If everything he says is true, I’d say simply lift the ban. Stay righteous everyone. I can say with fair surity that if Thunda did this, for example, he would not be banned now. @Mods: See rule 1. Use common sense. Give it a couple of minutes more thought before throwing in your side of the story :)

If nalaek is lieing here though, that ban should not be lifted.

I would also really appreciate if regular members would stop posting these useless replies in ban appeals, it’s pretty annoying. @BurgerHasDatSwag
If you want, i dont mind getting demoted. anything to get back on redstoner. :(
I also have to say… The only person who actually has mercy is dico. If someone was banned for a while and he missed redstoner, he would unban them. Im sorry if you think this is rude, but its what ive got to say.
Sorry dico :( #u kickd me om redstober

pika not true :( I hate watching people that break rules having to get banned. but it’s necessary for the betterment of the server and community.

I did, on the other hand, mention lifting the perm ban and instead temp banning a little while. This shouldn’t go totally unpunished. I will see what I can do. :-)

thx deeedo. youve been a good person ever since youve joined.

eh thanks I guess. reduced your ban to seven days.

:)

:D I cant thank you enough deeedo. I owe you my life.

some crap disputed in a video game isn’t worth your life.

<3

Marked as solved
Someone please lock this. its solved.

@nalaek2004 We don’t lock threads, we simply mark them as solved/closed in case some non-staff member has anything ==constructive== to add, threads get locked if some people just plain old can’t shut up.

Hope that clears it up a bit ;)