What rule was I breaking?

RedstonerAppeals → What rule was I breaking?

SOLVED

Why was I banned? I got banned for “putting a staff in a hole” And trying to protect a staff in tsv

The ban was intended for 24 hours, for putting a staff in a hole, everthogh there’s not even a rule for that.

Now I’ve got 2 bans which were solved, which were totally wrongly made, is the staff after for a permaban on me or what? Why is Nemes & Arhur following my foots steps at milimeters while looking at others in distances?

Would be appreciated if someone answered! -Skyflip

We aren’t folowing your footsteps in the slightest, but trapping a staff in a hole in Trustedsurvival, is something you shouldnt do. I thought that you as a trusted player would know how to follow the rule common sense, and that you would know not to trap people, no to own & distribute kill potions and not too shoot anvils into others plot.
Arhur took the words straight out of my mouth.

It wasn’t for traping him, it was for protecting him, not getting him killed, he was 1 block from surface. Instead of saying that I traped him, I saved him, if you say that I traped him it would be more like “I surounded him with obsidian” but I “protected him from mobs”. wouldn’t it be the same if I save a trusted as if I would save a staff? Are staffs more worthy and you need to be more respectfull to staffs? I know you guys do fantastic and hard work, but people should be respected the same. I’m using common sence, because if I’d let him down and just left him there getting killed, that wouldn’t have been so good either. That’s what I think from my perspective.

• Skyflip

I see where you’re coming from and I definitely don’t think you’re a bad player at all but what’s this about anvil shooting and kill potions?

@Skyflip

@FullyStealth & @PyjamaL1ama It was just a open feld near spawn and I didn’t want to let him down, nothing special at all. just that it’s even more weird why it’s 24 hours…
@Skyflip you have a good point, and why is trapping a mod bannable while to other players is not bannable?
I dont think thats fair either fullystealth, a mod can tp out when he wants instead of banning a player for 24 hours.
And anyways, what did you “protect” or “trap” the mod with? (What block) @Skyflip
Yes and @nalaek2004 Skyflip probably didn’t trap him in obsidian, so a mod could break out in seconds. Why does Skyflip need to be banned for any reason?
@FullyStealth I dug him a hole in the grass 2 blocks down a put a grass block on top, there was no sign of stone around only dirt.
ok. seriously, 24 hours? WOW.
@nalaek2004 That’s the most bizzare thing about it
I know. If it was a kick, i could understand.
That was Deeedo failing his first tempban @Skyflip
lolwut Arhur what do u even mean?

So.. This reply is entirely in Skyflips defence:

…kill potions…

Those kill potions are most likely passed on by someone else.

…anvil shooting…

Probably testing plotme

…trapping a mod…

Firstly, digging 2 blocks deep into dirt is NOT trapping. All the mod needs to do is tp out or just spend 4 seconds for break 2 dirt blocks is it that hard?

Secondly, theres no rule specifying you should not trap a mod (if skyflip even did that).

Thirdly, why on earth should Skyflip get a 24h ban for that? That just shows how overreactive mods are. (No offence to mods who aren’t like this)

I wrote this because I feel Skyflip hasn’t done very much wrong, and also because he is a friend. I do not intend to be banned. I just summed up the replies and added a few more bits.

Also, Arhur made an unnessesary reply

That was Deeedo failing his first tempban @Skyflip

That wasn’t unnesecary reply, it was a explanation on how Flip was banned for 24 hours.
Or @ArhurValk pointed out that @Deedo was the person who failed banning @Skyflip .
  1. Who put the solved up there without saying here is where were’re Donna end it because of that… Etc.
  2. Who told @Deeedo to ban me for 24 hours, if someone didn’t you shouldn’t let a training mods ban people without knowing, having knowledge for it, really bad excuse @ArhurValk if so.
I put solved, Noone told Deeedo to ban you for 24 hours, he just scrwewed up.
hey man, I banned you typing in “1” thinking it would do 1 hour, but I derped and didn’t realize 1 represents DAY. so the ban was corrected. not a big deal. we aren’t mad at you or anything, just masking sure that the ban gets the point across that you shouldn’t encase staff. especially in tsv