Jeppemolin

RedstonerBlames → Jeppemolin

SOLVED

Description

I was afk looking at slack for I hadn’t looked at it in a while, with the intention of catching up. After putting some music on I went back into the creative world from just being in tsv with the fear of being killed; it was night. After I had read an email, I returned to the server to find that I was dead? Confused by this, I quickly discovered that all online staff were afk, meaning it couldn’t of been someone having a joke. Looking around in my immediate area, I found jeppemolin holding what seemed to be a potion of some sort. A moment later, I found myself dead again, and the same as jeppemolin. Considering there were no other players around, I concluded that he had a kill potion in his possession and was using it to irritate other players, resulting in abuse of the item.

Failed attempts

Telling misa of it; he didn’t respond despite just joining.

Creative spawnpoint. XYZ: 0.500 / 66.000 / 0.500 Block: 0 66 0 Chunk: 0 2 0 in 0 4 0 Facing: south (Towards positive Z) (0.3 / 1.7)

Time

Time(span) of the incident. Around 15:50 GMT.

Grief

N/A

Proof

I wasn’t able to catch a screenshot of him; Puush didn’t load in time however @Ghost_Rock_ can confirm the report; he was killpotted as well by the same player.

Sidenote: These weren’t the ban potions that used to be around that kept you killed, it was a simple 1 time kill potion, however he was infact spamming them over me, making it difficult to respawn and escape.

Im really starting to feel like mods arent caring anymore…

I wasn’t there at the time, but this is a serious crime, what rank was said person?

I’m really starting to feel like mods aren’t caring anymore…

Apparently Nalaek doesnt have a good sense of touch.

no, arhur,

Telling misa of it; he didn’t respond despite just joining.

He didnt care.

@nalaek2004 How would you know that? For all you and I and everyone else here knows, he could’ve had to go do some chores.

Apparently Nalaek doesnt have a good sense of touch.

I agree aruhr, he lacks such a thing.

Oh I remember, I helped an other guy so forget to answer to you, sorry.

Telling misa of it; he didn’t respond despite just joining. Oh I remember, I helped an other guy so forget to answer to you, sorry.

@nalaek2004 This goes to show that mods do care, he was helping someone at the time, so he cared. He was just busy with someone else who grabbed his attention.

this guy should be temp banned at least 1 week. done.
This thread is locked.