Recent Violince SCMath, ModShop

RedstonerBlames → Recent Violince SCMath, ModShop

CLOSED

Description

I just came on the server, and saw ModShop say “Im going to whoop your ass with a belt mutha fukka!” Then SCMath said “Ill stab you in the back”. Then it continued.

Failed attempts

Telling them to stop. (No Mods Were On)

Chat Related

Time

I didn`t see the time I was in full screen but I would say around 7:30 UTC. 2015 August 19 7:30 UTC.

Grief

No Grief

Proof

IG_Redstoner saw it. Pics: alt

Id say next time either gets on, a 1 hour tempban would suffice. Yeah SC and Mod have both been cocky. I think I’ve had to kick SC after he just ignored my warnings several times, not totally sure. but like I said, they both are cocky and could calm it down a bit. Idk.
It does kinda look non serious but they could have made a chat group ‘-’ Maybe a day @Deeedo ?

@PyjamaL1ama the language isn’t that huge of a deal, I agree, but also their disrespectful-ness and again, cocky-ness is getting a bit much.

unless anyone objects within a few hours, I will 1 hour TB when I see them on. ??

joke.exe has stopped working joke.exe has crashed… executing backend sarcasm.tar.gz 1… 2… 3… sarcasm.tar.gz has deemed unsuccessful.. closing program

So true @ImpressedYou :D

It’s just banter.

@jomo serious deeedo is serious. Too serious.
@PyjamaL1ama lolol i said I don’t really care about the language.

I’ll accept a temporary ban if it is deemed most appropriate; I must admit, I shouldn’t have said that. However, I do want to say, that it was Modshop who did start the conversation; I only struck out with violence once, while Modshop struck out with violence more than a few times.

I will still accept a temporary ban if it is deemed most appropriate.

SCMath nice reply. Bump
I’m just doing what I believe I should do, Gumzwaggy.
yeah nah your good SC. modshop just needs to watch it :)
Rylans trying to get in the action lol