Deeedo? friend or hater?

RedstonerOther → Deeedo? friend or hater?

so since Deeedo got mod in training i have been having some problems not those big of problems but i see that he doesnt give warnings and he kicks alot

i have been having problems to

which of 1 was today He told me to shut up and i told him to shut his dickhole and he kicked me i dont know rly what i did wrong i read the rules before posting this and i didnt disrepsect staff because he did olmost the same to me bcuz if u think dick and mouth is human parts :P

im not asking for deeedo to be demoted but just that he needs to be concerned about how much he kicks and that he has to look at what he does and if he has a warning and just commen sence :P

burger, honestly, I’m glad you posted this because I needed some down to earth honest feedback and how I majorly need to improve. so, thanks.

as for what happened, I put “shut up, lel” as a joke obviously. in return, you said “dickhole” etc which is breaking rules 5 and 14.

on the other hand, I realize I have been derping and not providing good /kick reasons, so I’d like to apologize for that.

And about keking a lot, I’ve received input from a few people and have realized that I need to warn more first and be a whole lot more chill. In the end, thanks for this honest criticism.

I always <6 you

Atleast Deeedo doesn’t do reckless tempbanning… :P @Deeedo
Deedo i always love you tho just dont kick to fast XD
Well at least some people are learning from their mistakes. I’m glad you took this well @Deeedo

@Deeedo I’m sorry to say that you’re mainly wrong with the rules bit in what you said.

Rule 14 states to respect the staff of the server, which you have kicked him for.

I do believe you have misunderstood the meaning of this rule.

What I was informed of this rule during my modship was that this rule meant respect what they expect of you, so if you caps and someone tells you, that happens to be staff, asks you to not caps and you decide it would be amusing to continue, that is violating both rule 8 and rule 14.

What you’ve inferred from this is that due to you being a higher status than the rest of us, you gain the ability to kick a player with the reason ‘Violation of rule 14’ or somesuch whenever someone says something you find even mildly offensive. This is wrong.

I will however agree that it is bordering breaking rule 5, but that’s all I’m backing you up on here.

Just to quickly add to @InsertFunnyIGN s post, having a rank does not give you some higher moral standard, the same “disrespect” rule applies to everyone, so someone saying fuck you to a member and to a staff is exactly the same thing.
wow didnt see all those posts in a while im actually sad is not staff anymore