/enderchest - /ec

ArchivesFeature requests → /enderchest - /ec

SOLVED

Hi there!

My suggestion of a feature is the permission for the ==/enderchest== (short /ec) command of essentials.

It would be nice if you could add that.

Of course I forgot why I wanted the feature, so here’s an edit: It’s really helpful (at least for me), because I usually store stuff (like redstone stuff) in the ender-chest, and when I need it, I ==/ec== and middle-click it out. So I don’t have to search anymore for everything.

Thanks a lot!

-fdd

/enderchest command lets you enter other peoples enderchest’s aswell so i dont think we will be adding that, however there might be a seperate permission to looking into other peoples ec’s will look into it

There is definitely another permission for that. I am using it on my own server too.

–> Permissions:

• ==essentials.enderchest== for the private access
  • ==essentials.enderchest.modify== for modifying other peoples ender chest
  • ==essentials.enderchest.others== for seeing other people’s ender chest contents.

So it would be fine if you used ==essentials.enderchest== as it only allows you to see your own content.

-fdd

Right , we will add it then thanks for the info. just saying tho, you dont need to store your redstone kit , you can simply do /kit rs or /kit bus for the most used kits :)
I know about the ==/kit== command, but the problem is, it doesn’t include some stuff that I often use, like cauldrons and water buckets, regular pistons, wool, buttons, etc… And, I often /clear my inventory, so (I know, my fault) have to search the stuff again ;)
This can be very helpful if you need to store something important at survival or creative when you are far away form an echest
Is it allowed in survival? Well it definitely shouldn’t be…