Please

RedstonerAppeals → Please

CLOSED

I’m banned for 6 days for using a kill potion. I usually wouldn’t mind being banned but as school starts in a few days I want to be unbanned s it helps me not get nervous. You probably think I’m just making up excuses but I suffer from terrible migraines caused by stress caused by school. I want to get unbanned for at least until Thursday afternoon as that is when school starts to reduce my stress. Thank you for reading, I’m asking from my heart (and my head as I don’t want migranes :) )
  1. Follow the God damned format. It’s that easy.

2. Your mental health is of little concern to us AFAIK, if you have migraines, go get help.

3. You were warned before for using kill potions, so what in your right mind told you to use it again?

4. Before you left you started spamming for fun because you knew you’d be banned.

I’m banned for 6 days for using a kill potion.

Is it that hard to follow the rules?

I say the ban should stay final.

Well at least now I have a reason to do other stuff that sit at a computer all day wasting my life playing a game when I could be doing something constructive.
Sorry buddy, we can’t unban you on a story of stress and migraines, best of luck with those anyway. I hope you won’t have too many problems with them :/