NoCopyrightSounds Website Issuies

Off topicOther → NoCopyrightSounds Website Issuies

SOLVED

So I recently got an account on the NoCopyrightSounds website, but when I tried to log in, the screen would go blank and say error. I tried logging in from Firefox and Internet Explorer on my computer and from Safari and Dolphin on my phone, and each time the same thing would happen. Now, when I try to log in the screen goes blank and says I’m locked out due to too many invalid login attempts. If anyone knows what the problem is, or if anyone has an account on the NoCopyrightSounds website, please help!

the following item most likely IS NOT your problem.

1. your browser isn’t the problem, because you have attempted login on computer AND phone, as on different browsers.

2. definitely not your wifi lol hahaaha

3. which leaves this: the problem most likely is something with your account :/ I would suggest making a whole nother account. or maybe try changing your current password idk.

Well, now it says my password is wrong, but it shouldn’t be because I’m using the one they gave me, and I tried to make a new account but I only have one good email, the other one is slow and bad and I never use it, so I need to stick with this one. Every time I say “forgot password” they send me an email with a link to reset the password, but when I put in the new password they say the link they gave me is invalid and to try again. I did that 4 times and it still doesn’t work. I might just stop trying… :(
Oh okay thanks, I tried to use noreply+1108@redstoner.com because that’s the one they gave me in the email, and after I sent it, I got an email saying it failed to send.
And the same thing happened :( I can’t reach them.
YES! It finally worked! :D