Headphones

Off topicOther → Headphones

so I want some new headphones but I don’t know what to get. I want some with adjustable bass

Steelseries h wireless.

I have to not reccomend any razer headphones as the build quality is absolute crap, me and my friends headsets from razer broke within a few months of buying them.

Ooh, while we’re here, @Nemes what headset do you recommend? I know we both experience ear pain from some brands/styles.
I usually get earpain when the pads are way to small, they should be big enough to fit your ear inside.
I personally have the steelseries spectrum 5XB, they sound pretty good imo. Pan could argue that the cable broke, but thats mostly my fault as the cable was bent + tensioned pretty much 24/7. If it wasnt for that, they would probably be ok and working even though its going to be 2 years since I bought them in about a month.
2 years is pretty long for a cable under constant use to break, so id rate that good acctualy :)

I’m not the guy who’s really into all these peripherals when it comes to gaming and such. I use my Razer Kraken, say what you want, I like them, they are actually not too expensive for what you’re getting (unlike a lot of Razer products).

Good sound, good mic, really comfortable, can’t argue about quality since they are pretty new.

Steelseries is also good, I’ve just stuck for Razer, don’t hate me :P.