I Am trying to quit redstoner (minecraft). "trying"

RedstonerOther → I Am trying to quit redstoner (minecraft). "trying"

Im getting pretty bored of minecraft but I just can’t leave the server And its the only one I play on. I’m going to try and quit. I started minecraft in the start of beta so around 4-3 years ago. I’m trying to quit minecraft/redstoner even though I’m not sure that I am I. hopefully I am so I can get other work in and start playing other games.

Edit I will probably still check the forums if I do quit

Edit Also If I quit I will probably join when the school year ends (June 25th)

btw I wont quit until tomorrow :P

Nuuuuuuu D:

Don’t leaaaave!

Try and balance your schedule, i.e getting on Redstoner for 0-1 hour(s) a day, then 2 days, then 3, so on and et cetera(since you plan on quitting). You will start to get use to regularly playing something else other than Redstoner.

Other than my shitty advice, I really hope you don’t quit. You’re pretty awesome on the server and if you do decide to leave, we’ll miss you! D:

^ ^ (2 up) Wow fast reply xD I’m just getting really bored and I have a lot of school work to do.
You’ll fail horribly in the quest of leaving Redstoner.
Thanks? I want to quit tho.
Well, good luck on your journey, see you next year. You may request to be banned untill then, what do you think?
@Dico200 No ofc not xD. I don’t wanna be banned I just need to quit so I can finish other things irl ;p
Bai… I will miss you… … … awkard

bye Apple. i wanted an apple but me has nu apple and so i cri

:'(

We all cri everitim
dat sausage gif tho