A Creation Gallery (Sort of)

ArchivesFeature requests → A Creation Gallery (Sort of)

yes, I am bringing up the all powerful and all knowing topic of …. drum roll …. THE GALLERY. Except not the gallery. Basically,

I think it would be cool for some Mods to make an area (Id say plot size area) That looks nice that anyone can go to (but not built in), and the area contains 2 sections:

• Doors - There could be subcategories like flush doors, trapdoors, etc. Basically, the standard layout builds off all the doors will be in this section. example: a regular 5x5, 4x4, etc. all them good ole door types. as well as lamp corner doors vortex etc whatever. Kind of like a reference so you can see each the doors in action to kind of help you if you wanted to build one of them.

• World records - (Or Server records) so like ‘worlds smallest 7x7’, or ‘servers smallest 7x7’ etc all them good ole junk.

I think this would be gr8 as a reference to help you build. And if you believe you have a world record, get a mod to confirm and then replace the old record with new one.

All in all, I believe the basics of this ‘gallery’ type place could be made in just a few hours. I’d be willing to help make it. I wouldn’t want to call it ‘the gallery’ unless u guys did too.

I don’t exactly see a reason against it. I’ll come online to set you up with a plot so you can lay it out how you want to :)
Sounds fun. But who will fix the doors when they break?
This is more or less what I attempted to do with my second plot a couple months back (before it became my logic plot), it’s not an easy task. I wish you luck with it though!
@Nyxis what, the person that built it lel. or anyone that is confident. but either way, they doors will have ds

Maybe a new world for it, so like only builders can use them?

Oh @Deeeedo put a minecart on top of the comparator, so that one cannot use the comparator

@Deeeedo will this be on 1 plot?

Because if so my next door record won’t fit xD

@Nyxis @Lucas11yoshi huh I didn’t know comparators could be changed :( Well the good news is that I actually started the basics of it in trusted. It’s a protected area (I got @Dico200 to help) that currently only staff and I can build in. I’m thinking that since it is its own worldguard region that we could allow builders to flick levers and buttons in the gallery only since its a region. That could be done in one command I think.

@CookieRedstone wut the devil kind of a door did u build that won’t fit on a plot ,_, no srsly tell me :D

@Deeeedo if your making this area in trusted world, you can probably make it as big as you want right?

Also, it’s a little big sercet, But ask me when I’m on :)