About DDoS/DoS. Hacker's DDoS/DoS.

RedstonerOther → About DDoS/DoS. Hacker's DDoS/DoS.

So people have been saying, that skril and killa were both demoted on the fact that they ddossed/dossed hacker.

But for what I know, Skril can’t DDos even if his life was on the line, and were really mad after the demotion. Like spamming-all-of-my-social-media-I-have-given possible.

So I would like to know if there was any more evidence that they ddossed. No opinions. Only facts.

You heard me, Only facts.

+1 They both seem like nice guys… I agree with Nyx

You heard me, Only facts.

@ACanadianGamer

-Skril has been a dick ever since, do we really want him promoted again? -Skril didn’t DDOS, he gave the IP to Killa to DDOS.
I wasn’t demoted for DDoSing Hacker, I was demoted for aiding and abetting him being DDoSed. Although the DDoS never happened, there was too much of a coincidence when Hacker’s internet timed out on Redstoner the night we planned to DDoS him. @Nyxis
@ViperLordX thanks

-Skril has been a dick ever since, do we really want him promoted again? -Skril didn’t DDOS, he gave the IP to Killa to DDOS.

Skril, like many other human beings, have feelings, and if they’re shattered after wasting so much time on something that got removed by such coincidence, I think he has the right to do that. Pfft, people called me a jameswhile.

Well @viperlordX To be fucking brutally honest to killa and all, I believe he can’t ddos for shit either. He has a program, but there’s no proof he can ddos either. Once he said he did to another player, but that could have been coincidence too - Hypixel shut down days after.